URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...irl-55335.html
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: Richardson Hotel
Activities: CFS, BBFS, BBBJ, MISH, GREEK, K9, CG, RCG, 69
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Provider Details: 5’ 1” tall; nice make up; playful and fun personality; small and petite body with a thin and slightly athletic physical build; manmade 34 C breasts with medium sized soft eraser nipples; small tight booty. Yiyi has a very nice body and everything on her is very tight and fit. Can’t really go wrong with her service offerings either lol.
Recommendation: Yes
That price point sounds unreal, bit I hope it is, and drives people away from the k studios overcharging. Nice find OP.
4 reviews in the last 2 weeks, 4 different names, but linking to the same ad? HMMM
That price point sounds unreal, bit I hope it is, and drives people away from the k studios overcharging. Nice find OP. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Same here lol. They got the 30 minute rate on lock 160/30m

@BBQ established Eccie user Quickfox already vouched them legit
Can some one confirm this spot is Fo Real ?
4 reviews in the last 2 weeks, 4 different names, but linking to the same ad? HMMM Originally Posted by LGBBQandT
Yes, and I really don’t see what the issue with that would be? Why the fuck would I want to go to a bunch of different places when I found a place that is affordable and legit? To each there own man, but I don’t see the point in exploring a bunch of different places when they aren’t AMPS in SD.
One girl but pics of multiple different girls. Suspicious!
Dudes how we let this one pass us and the out of stater find it before us ?
WTF ?
@BBQ established Eccie user Quickfox already vouched them legit Originally Posted by LoneStar41
Mmhmm, thanks other totally real person. And who is this quickfox?
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=4..._reviews&pp=10
Ok look at that, quickfox is also a totally real person who's reviews are totally legit. Wow, how great is it for all of you to be on this board together. It's too bad you can't focus on providing a better service/product.

Can some one confirm this spot is Fo Real ? Originally Posted by Theblackone1
HEAVILY doubt, but please leave a review if you try it out.
Trying to decypher your ROS, Activities section and what they text me seems to suggest that it's.

1 hour 350. For BBFS Vaginal but CFS Greek.

1 hour BBFS All is $500. per their text.
One girl but pics of multiple different girls. Suspicious! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Maybe because their are multiple girls names in the ad Columbo.
How’s this new place going with old Amp prices ?
Is it to good to be true ?
Why would you do cfs and bbfs?
Maybe because their are multiple girls names in the ad Columbo. Originally Posted by marvel21
There are three girls listed but more than three different women’s pics. Did you see that, Clouseau?
One girl but pics of multiple different girls. Suspicious! Originally Posted by BigBamboo

I'll just refer back to your own none clear statement Lieutenant Jim Dangle.

If the ad bothers you report it to the BBB.