Having to choose between hobbies

Im new here and so far i have had some fun,,, had a handful providers in the past week or so and enjoyed my time with each of them... I am now torn to either slow the hell down,, lol,, hard to do..... or I would have to choose between hobbies....

I have been a saltwater aquarists for some years now and have coral and fish from around the world in my tanks,,,but that hobby is as much or more expensive than this hobby,,,can't keep up the maintenance with both so i need help on your advice,,, i know everyone going to say throw the fish in the trash but some of them cost more than a session especially my coral,,,, i have coral that cost more than most hh sessions and at that price are only the size of a thumb nail...lol...

So if worst comes to worst i think i will just pick one or two providers and stick with them only as my regular companionship,,,,so you tell me should i start downsizing my tanks to make it easier on me and my fun money or downsize on amount of funtime...
That's a rough one Mr b. I know every time I'm finished I ponder the same question. I think my money could be spent better elsewhere if I could just take matters into my own hands....But variety is the spice of life and these women are talented and smoking hot so I'm sure I won't be out anytime soon. Let us know what you decide. Good luck
thought it was just me. thanks for the encouragement beam. I think I had my fun for a few days. five in a week was fun. but now I think I'm going to be trying out some amps. I see Houston has some good ones that go all the way for the same price as a simple hj in San Antonio. Houston here I come. lol . be there tomorrow hoping to reach out to amber from bp. good review from last week on forum.
  • nushi
  • 09-02-2013, 07:44 PM
I think we are all in a similar situation. I would love to spend time with a provider here everyday. When I do decide to play, I just make sure that my bills are already paid. I view the ladies here as real people that also have bills to pay. I could buy lots of nice things for myself, but I know that things are not my key to happiness. I do have some regulars here and often look for those ladies that seem to be struggling with finances at the time.

I actually find that my hobby funds stretch much farther in the strip clubs as I can interact with much more ladies for $200/hr; tips, buying them drinks, lunch/dinner at some clubs, a few lap dances. If you become familiar enough to them, you may be able to spend OTC (outside-the-club or off-the-clock) time with both dancers and waitresses.

I do understand the beauty of saltwater fish. I always admire them when at a pet store. But I find greater beauty in how a lady will smile at you familiarly.
Do your clown fish make you ejaculate?? Does a beautiful aquarium have supple breasts with nipples that point like darts when you lick them? No?? Well then I think I've helped you through your dilemma!!
Which feels better, the pleasure, companionship, and the O's
~OR~
watching the fish blow o's (bubbles) in the tank?
Ok..i kid!
I think finding a couple atfs may allow you to have your cake and eat it too
Of course having an outcall to your house so you could enjoy a nice BBBJ while in tranquil relaxation while watching one of your tanks sounds pretty cool too!!!
Of course having an outcall to your house so you could enjoy a nice BBBJ while in tranquil relaxation while watching one of your tanks sounds pretty cool too!!! Originally Posted by Toadvine
There you go, you've quite possibly have nailed it on the head bwahahaha.. Im on a roll tonight :P
Of course having an outcall to your house so you could enjoy a nice BBBJ while in tranquil relaxation while watching one of your tanks sounds pretty cool too!!! Originally Posted by Toadvine
+1
I would definitely take the bearded clam over the saltwater clam. Maybe the gals would barter for some of those expensive fish. Got any lobsters in that tank?