Should The "Goodbye Joe" Thread Have Been Closed?

I appreciate your opinion too Chuck.

Some rules are still the rules, and it's still going to remain closed.
i just what to know what the statue of limitations are?
Isn't the statue of limitations in New York Harbor?
Swimming wid de fishes?
Its back open after a big discussion among the staff on this thread and several others on the topic around the site.
Shoulda been closed a week ago! LOL

Hot damn, first time I have ever been accused of protecting rapist!

Seriously, I doubt they care what we think and no I not one for closing threads.

It is their board, they can close wtf they want , when they want to. Originally Posted by WTF
Well damn What the, when we talked the other day, it seemed you understood that I was not accusing you of defending rapists. You gotta make up your mind.

Personally, I think it should have been closed. The topic had run its course.
Good to know that staff is reflective on these things.
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2011, 02:18 PM
Well damn What the, when we talked the other day, it seemed you understood that I was not accusing you of defending rapists. You gotta make up your mind.

Personally, I think it should have been closed. The topic had run its course. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Well if we are going to keep posting private conversations then what I said when we talked was that in your post(s) you did accuse others (me) that did not agree with you of doing just that. You told me that was not your intention and I took you at your word.

So , yes in our private conversation that you just made public, I did say that I understand that what you are saying NOW , was not meant to say what you posted. I said I should have pointed it out and you said you would have amended wtf you meant but that was a private conversation and the thread was closed before I could point out where you had done so IMHO. You could tell me what you really meant.

I personally did not care one way or other if it was closed or stayed open. Wasn't my call and we had went back and forth and was getting kinda pissy with each other. So in that regard, I was glad it was closed. I was glad we had that conversation and I really don't mind that you posted about it but would hope you would hold your tongue on any other private conversations we have.
Alright WTF and Olivia, Keep your private stuff private and off the board. Enough already.
Hey I would like to see a lot more of Olivia's private stuff. Quit cockblocking.
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2011, 07:34 PM
Hey I would like to see a lot more of Olivia's private stuff. Quit cockblocking. Originally Posted by pyramider
un-ass your wallet and take a peek!
un-ass your wallet and take a peek! Originally Posted by WTF

You never know, I may take a shine to him. I already like him. Flirting with him is a blast, and anything is more fun than listening to word vomit. We'd reached an agreement and you said you understood that I wasn't saying you support child rape. Why do you insist on picking at scabs particularly since there was no scab to pick at? As I've pointed out before on one of your prior diatribes, I'm not your wife. Partaking in endless do-loops with you, since I don't like to bicker anyway, is a zero sum game for me. If you want to banter, fine, we can. If you want to loose your temper and entrain all of us, fine I'm all for that too. But please knock off the poor wounded WTF act. No one buys it. You make it too easy for people to know when they've won a debate with you. You twist people's words when you have no real argument. If that doesn't work, you start cussing and when that doesn't work, you cry poor mouth. Do your do What The; tear that keyboard up. Go back to being the angry elf and amusing us all.
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2011, 05:36 PM
You never know, I may take a shine to him. I already like him. Flirting with him is a blast, and anything is more fun than listening to word vomit. We'd reached an agreement and you said you understood that I wasn't saying you support child rape. Why do you insist on picking at scabs particularly since there was no scab to pick at? As I've pointed out before on one of your prior diatribes, I'm not your wife. Partaking in endless do-loops with you, since I don't like to bicker anyway, is a zero sum game for me. If you want to banter, fine, we can. If you want to loose your temper and entrain all of us, fine I'm all for that too. But please knock off the poor wounded WTF act. No one buys it. You make it too easy for people to know when they've won a debate with you. You twist people's words when you have no real argument. If that doesn't work, you start cussing and when that doesn't work, you cry poor mouth. Do your do What The; tear that keyboard up. Go back to being the angry elf and amusing us all. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
?????????????????????????????? ???????

If I didn't know better, I guess that somebody had had a few to many!

Lookie here, I was joking with pyramider. If you want to give it away for free , more power to ya. Not my business. I wasn't picking at any scabs. Not sure why you are looking for a fight.

You told me in person that is not what you meant and I told you in person that that was what you posted. I do not feel like going back to that thread and rehashing this. I have already explained my position in a prior post. I do not feel like having this conversation again. I guess I could if you really want to.

All I had asked for was for you to try and keep private conversations , private. You should know that is the first rule in this business.

Why don't we drop this and move on to sunny topics.
Good to know that staff is reflective on these things. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yes, it's good to see there is a right of appeal.

I will also acknowledge an anomaly to the "whirlawy’s whirled peas" rule of thumb. We'll get back to you with a finding.
?????????????????????????????? ???????

If I didn't know better, I guess that somebody had had a few to many! Originally Posted by WTF
Nice try. We’re not all dry drunks here.

Lookie here, I was joking with pyramider. If you want to give it away for free , more power to ya. Not my business. I wasn't picking at any scabs. Not sure why you are looking for a fight. Originally Posted by WTF
Because your first post on this thread was this:

I was accused of protecting rapists. So no Much did not miss anything, he was not accused of that.

Nobody asked you to post in it, yet you did. Earth shaking posts I might add. Originally Posted by WTF
You told me in person that is not what you meant and I told you in person that that was what you posted. I do not feel like going back to that thread and rehashing this. I have already explained my position in a prior post. I do not feel like having this conversation again. I guess I could if you really want to. Originally Posted by WTF
Not so. We agreed to disagree on the substantive, and I told you in no uncertain terms that’s not what I said or meant. You agreed that you lost your temper too quickly for anyone to explain to you that that is not what I meant at all.

All I had asked for was for you to try and keep private conversations , private. You should know that is the first rule in this business. Originally Posted by WTF
Whatever - then don't call me or ask me to call you to sort anything out again. We’ve posted publicly about another conversation we ran where afoul. You didn’t have a problem then; you shouldn’t have a problem now.

[quote=WTF;1856205]Why don't we drop this and move on to sunny topics.quote]

Been trying to. So for the record, I don’t think you are a supporter of child rapists. I said so in the other thread; and if you would have drawn down a bit you’d have understood me as I repeatedly tried to explain in the other thread.