CNN at it AGAIN

consider for the moment the following:

robert mueller has assembled a staff of partisan pro hellary trump haters, who plot and scheme to "protect" their America

the exposure of the text messages hardly phase the msm

but even before that nine are democrat donors
one defended the Clinton foundation in a racketeering charge
and even personally represented hellary
one represented the guy who setup hellary's private email server, who destroyed her mobil devices to obstruct any possible investigation

but none of these things disturb cnn or the msm, oh no, its quite the reverse

to the msm whats shocking are the criticisms by right thinking people of this partisan crew and Mueller's assembly of it

the main stream media has aided and abetted and held the hand of the deep state as the whole lot have destroyed American's faith in the institutions of government
Not to mention all the sites these boys consume, like Breitbart, zerohedge, contreehouse, etc.
The same can be said of Fox News....

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/...tion-fox-news/

Things Get Awkward When Journalist Says Fox News Is ‘Full of Disinformation’ — On Fox News Originally Posted by WTF
He sounds more like he's whining for more air time from anybody who'll give it to him.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 03:03 PM
He sounds more like he's whining for more air time from anybody who'll give it to him. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Actually he said the truth....When he says something bad about CNN, Fox wants to interview him, when he says something bad about Fox, CNN wants to interview him.

He is saying they are the same side of a two headed coin.

If they both were not so biased, they would have no reason to have him on.

You know what he is famous for right?

Contact with Edward Snowden[edit]

Snowden, Poitras and Greenwald have been announced as the recipients of the 2014 Carl von Ossietzky medal.

Greenwald was first contacted by Edward Snowden, a former contractor for the U.S. National Security Agency, in late 2012.[49] Snowden contacted Greenwald anonymously and said he had "sensitive documents" that he would like to share.[50] Greenwald found the measures that the source asked him to take to secure their communications too annoying to employ.[49] Snowden then contacted documentary filmmaker Laura Poitras about a month later in January 2013.[51]
According to The Guardian, what originally attracted Snowden to both Greenwald and Poitras was a Salon article penned by Greenwald detailing how Poitras' controversial films had made her a "target of the government".[50][52] Greenwald began working with Snowden in either February[53] or in April, after Poitras asked Greenwald to meet her in New York City, at which point Snowden began providing documents to them both.[49]
As part of the global surveillance disclosure, the first of Snowden's documents were published on June 5, 2013, in The Guardian in an article by Greenwald. According to him, Snowden's documents exposed the "scale of domestic surveillance under Obama".[54]
The series on which Greenwald worked contributed to the win, by The Guardian (alongside The Washington Post) of the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service in 2014.[55][56]
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 03:06 PM

the main stream media has aided and abetted and held the hand of the deep state as the whole lot have destroyed American's faith in the institutions of government Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You had no problem with the God damn deep state when the had a special counsel up Bill Clinton's ass.

Really STFU with your nonsense.

You nuts used to be limited to saying the Moon Landing was fake news and we'd laugh at ya and feed you peanuts. Now you fucking leader is Trump, the master at fake news!

You know what he is famous for right? Originally Posted by WTF
Who cares? He's a whiney little bitch. Just like you.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 03:14 PM
Who cares? He's a whiney little bitch. Just like you. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
At least he isn't a whiny little homo like you.

Even better:

You are the only whiner posting....

Really man.... Sour Grapes after 4 years? LMAO!
Originally Posted by WTF
make me you lil twerp of a concrete forms laborer claiming to be a home builder
You are the only whiner posting....

Really man.... Sour Grapes after 4 years? Originally Posted by WTF
Who's whining? I'm enjoying retirement.

And, no. I'm not on Social Security. I'm wealthy enough not to.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 03:23 PM
]

make me you twisted lil concrete form laborer claiming to be a homebuilder Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'll bitch slap your little ass back to the orphanage!

You defend Fox and denounce CNN when they both do the same thing. Hannity tells lie after lie and that morning show with Steve Douchebag is a lie a minute.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 03:27 PM
Who's whining? I'm enjoying retirement. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Greenwald is respected, that is why both networks want him on to discredit the other.

Good for you! But I was quoting Whispers...
I'll bitch slap your little ass back to the orphanage!

. Originally Posted by WTF
you are a homo

I hope you're married and have a husband as it would be regrettable for you to die an old maid
But I was quoting Whispers... Originally Posted by WTF
That is your mistake.

King of whiners. He's still mad because I used to ban his rude, fat ass from Austin ASPD on a regular basis.
Anything else he has to say stems from that.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 03:37 PM
you are a homo

I hope you're married and have a husband as it would be regrettable for you to die an old maid Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
LOL, that was pretty funny.

Now get yo ass back to Area 51 !

At least he isn't a whiny little homo like me. Originally Posted by WTF
As a matter of fact, he does whine and suck cock... just like you!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...w-airport.html