For Becky: All about sex

You poor lady, Becky, I think you need a date Originally Posted by discreetgent
It is a tragic situation, and now my WO thread has been locked.

Life is just so unfair:ranting :
You poor lady, Becky, I think you need a date Originally Posted by discreetgent
Good idea DG. Why don't you grab that dog and take it for a walk. It's the gentlemanly thing to do.

I'll stay here and see if I can't help these two ladies out.
Good idea DG. Why don't you grab that dog and take it for a walk. It's the gentlemanly thing to do.

I'll stay here and see if I can't help these two ladies out. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Absolutely; consider it the liberal do gooder in me
Absolutely; consider it the liberal do gooder in me Originally Posted by discreetgent
Now that is true compassion.Edward loves long walks on the beach.Just have him home before midnight.
Now that is true compassion.Edward loves long walks on the beach.Just have him home before midnight. Originally Posted by Becky
Especially considering that I am much more of a cat person (do I need to duck incoming missiles?). Midnight? Why would I want to limit your, Ansley, and RK's enjoyment?
Especially considering that I am much more of a cat person Originally Posted by discreetgent
guppies
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2010, 10:40 PM
It's 11:32....I'm sure RK will be done by midnight. No sense keeping Ed out to late.

guppies Originally Posted by Ansley
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !
It's 11:32....I'm sure RK will be done by midnight. No sense keeping Ed out to late. Originally Posted by WTF
Hey are you allowed to joke around with Rudyard?
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Hey are you allowed to joke around with Rudyard? Originally Posted by Ansley
pre-mature ejaculation is not a joke
It's 11:32....I'm sure RK will be done by midnight. No sense keeping Ed out to late. Originally Posted by WTF
How is it the song goes?...I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once, as I ever was". At my age one must learn to improvise.
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2010, 10:54 PM
You got two lovely ladies there.....you sure as hell better do sumptn nifty!
You got two lovely ladies there.....you sure as hell better do sumptn nifty! Originally Posted by WTF
I thought they were supposed to do that for him?
It's 11:32....I'm sure RK will be done by midnight. No sense keeping Ed out to late.

Originally Posted by WTF
It's 1012 on Eds side of the world.That gives us plenty of time, and Ed still makes his bed time.

Thank you for making me laugh tonight guys.I can go to bed horny , but happy.

Good night
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2010, 11:21 PM

Thank you for making me laugh tonight guys.I can go to bed horny , but happy.

Good night Originally Posted by Becky
I can go to bed horny and I can go to bed happy but I can't go to bed happy AND horny!

I thought they were supposed to do that for him? Originally Posted by discreetgent
I'm guessing he got that down to a T. A couple more hands would just distract him! LOL

He is supposed to be helping them!