So your INDY.... thats great!

Many ladies claim to be INDY. (Independant... no agency, no pimp!) Yet.... then they pick up their cell phone right in front of me and tell me they need to check in. They typically say the session is for an hour and then hang up. In the past several months when this happens, I tell them..... you’re going to love this! "That reminds me, I need to call my body guard." I act like I'm calling and I say, "Everything is OK..... pause....well if he heads this way beat the crap out of him". Then I hang up. Of course I say this loud enough so the provider can hear me! You should see the looks I get OMG! One session ended the other 4-5 went off OK. Nothing wrong with have a sense of humor when you hobby!

I don't think it necessarily means a lady has a pimp. A lot of ladies use a safety system of letting someone they trust know when they're with a client. A lot of horror stories out there prove that when things are going right, they can take a turn for the worst and go left out of nowhere. A young lady just was found dead in Sacramento on Tuesday (Alert thread). Her friend posted a thread on another forum asking for help because she got a call from her pleading for help. The call ended abruptly with sounds of violence, but the young lady had no idea where to even send the police. Se had no information. All she knew was that her friend went to Sacramento to work.

I have my own safety measures in place. They don't consist of calling in front of the gent, but you can guarantee that someone always knows where I am, what I'm doing, and how long I'll be busy. Once, I had a gentlemen extend our arrangement on the spot. I forgot to inform my safety, and she freaked out blowing up my phone when she hadn't heard from me when she was supposed to. It was an honest mistake that made me realize just how important that safety net is not only to me, but to those who may be waiting to hear from me as well. I'll never put her through that again.

Edited to say: I also know a lady who only calls her safety once her client arrives. She says she does so just to make sure the gentleman doesn't get any funny ideas. She DOES NOT have a pimp. Not sure if that's the case here, but it could be.
For some it might just be a security call. I'm independent but when seeing someone for the first time (sometimes second time too) I leave the info with my friend and call to check in (usually prior to walking in because I don't want to be rude) She gets instructions to call me every hour and a half. (this way hopefully nothing fun gets interrupted.) If I don't answer wait 15 minutes try again. If again I don't answer she is to blow up my phone for 10 minutes. If I STILL don't answer call the client's phone. if he doesn't answer to come out to the place of the appt and knock on the door. IF still no answer check the PD data base for the next hour. If I don't show up on that call the police themselves and report me missing with last known location.

Anyway the point is I am definitely indy and on occasion I end up needing to answer during saying similar things above.

What lovely said *points above*
If it keeps them safe I'm all for her calling someone to let them know they are ok. They generally don't do that with me as I come across as an upstanding type of person. SL I can see them calling when they see you tho and I'm sure your ATF still calls to let them know they are ok....This bait and switch and up selling that you do to the ladies needs to stop.......ijs
If it keeps them safe I'm all for her calling someone to let them know they are ok. They generally don't do that with me as I come across as an upstanding type of person. SL I can see them calling when they see you tho and I'm sure your ATF still calls to let them know they are ok....This bait and switch and up selling that you do to the ladies needs to stop.......ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
Good point!

I'm all about safety for both the provider and the hobbyist! These instances are providers that are NOT INDY! The last one I met at a motel in Austin near the Vagina Triangle commonly known as 183 & 35. Funny how I went to the same room to meet this young lady that I have met 2 other ladies. Just a coinstance? I think not!
Doesn't mean she has a pimp...I have someone whom I text as soon as my client arrives to check in, I do it for safety reasons and nothing more.
If a lady has a pimp is SL required to bring him a t-shirt, too?
SL, my SO calls to make sure I am safe. She's my safety net.
If a lady has a pimp is SL required to bring him a t-shirt, too? Originally Posted by pyramider
Why certainly....

One time I was with a provider, she told me she was calling a friend to let her know that the date started. She actually forwarded her phone to the friend's phone. It was both a safety call and a way to ensure the phone didn't ring during the session.
My apologies.... when I started this thread it was NOT to draw attention to the measures people take in being safe! My motivation was to high light the humor in my comments and the reaction I would get from the "Indy" provider. What the heck, they can't all be winners!
Its a safe call doesn't mean she has a pimp. Any lady that doesn't have someone looking out for her safety is leading a very dangerous life... Think about it... but those calls should not be done in front of you on your time......
I love the Indies !
  • Kloie
  • 09-03-2012, 01:39 AM
For some it might just be a security call. I'm independent but when seeing someone for the first time (sometimes second time too) I leave the info with my friend and call to check in (usually prior to walking in because I don't want to be rude) She gets instructions to call me every hour and a half. (this way hopefully nothing fun gets interrupted.) If I don't answer wait 15 minutes try again. If again I don't answer she is to blow up my phone for 10 minutes. If I STILL don't answer call the client's phone. if he doesn't answer to come out to the place of the appt and knock on the door. IF still no answer check the PD data base for the next hour. If I don't show up on that call the police themselves and report me missing with last known location.

Anyway the point is I am definitely indy and on occasion I end up needing to answer during saying similar things above.

What lovely said *points above* Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
I have a provider that I check in with. If I don't answer after 90min she blows up my phone, if no aanswer she drives by to see if my car is in the parking area. Then she checks the local P.D.. My friend was a murdered a few years ago she was not good about checking in and out and it took ten days to find her body and no killer yet to be arrested! Please providers be safe!!! Lots of good women here if you don't have a provider friend or privder friendly friend ask a fellow provider in your city for help. We all have to stick together. Use to be a place on the web that did safety checks for you for a small fee. I'm not sure what it was called or if it is still around.