A Note From DallasRain...

I'm posting this message for my friend DallasRain. She sent a message asking that I let all you gents know that she hasn't had any power for the last few days. She was told that power should be restored within the next 24hrs...hopefully...and once she has access to her internet...she will return all PMs and messages as quickly as she can.

She is still planning her tour and will reply to all your requests just as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!
I hope she stocked up on batteries for her toys before the storm, they are hard to get after the storm....ijs....I hope she's keeping safe and I wish her well....
I spoke to her briefly this afternoon...she's reserving what little BATTERY life she has! She's not in any immediate danger as the flooding didn't come into the area where she is, but the storm left quite a mess and everyone without power. She sounds like she could use lots of TLC when she hits the road...I feel for you guys when she gets a hold of you though! (lol)
Thanks so much for posting this sugar! you are an awesome friend! I luv ya!

I am at my kids house a few blocks from my house..they have power on,so i came by to do the recharging.answering emails,and get my internet eccie fix done!

I will probably have power back on tonite or tomorrow....I hope so! I miss my normal life{lol}!

So thanks again nikki and i will check back in soon!!And off to my tour next week!

{and thanks to all yall for your kind emails of concern...we have no power on,and a bunch of tree damage on our street but no flooding damage}
DallasRain has no power?

Right.

Dee,

Glad you got your batteries charged in time. Hope all goes well for you.
Hope you get your power back on soon Dee!!

Be welland stay safe, everything else can wait for you.
thanks yall---I am safe and I now have lights....yeahhhh!!!
stay safe sexy lady..im glad you got power back...hopefully see you soon..
thanks yall---I am safe and I now have lights....yeahhhh!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Now turn those lights off and spread 'em.
I thinck its heading right for Hot n Hot next,, maybe itll knock her ASS off line for a few hours!!
I thinck its heading right for Hot n Hot next,, maybe itll knock her ASS off line for a few hours!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Im coming after your ASS if it does , there are warnings now, Im skeered
BRING IT!! I got all kindsa room

I can put your ad up on BP!!

be your driver and boy toy all in one package
BRING IT!! I got all kindsa room

I can put your ad up on BP!!

be your driver and boy toy all in one package Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I'll just pick you up in my private jet..it has plenty of room.. New Yorkers would eat me for lunch lol