NEW HDH

• Chloe
  • 01-18-2010, 12:26 AM
I have recently highered my rates and hours. I am getting news of negative talk yet understanding on it but a huge response from new wealthy clients. I love the new experience!!! Any advice from the ladies or men on this subject I'd love to hear! I am on a new (and if you saw my reviews or know me) well deserving adventure. This is a whole new set of rules I am figuring out!
Welcome to the forum Chole. The best advice I am able to give is, don't try to fit into a mold. Just be yourself and things will fall into place.
Word

My first word on here

Welcome Chloe

Welcome to the forum Chole. The best advice I am able to give is, don't try to fit into a mold. Just be yourself and things will fall into place. Originally Posted by Ansley
Welcome!
Never loose site of your values and always stay true to yourself.
I think the above is the best advice there is. There are really no rules, there's just what works for you. Go with what feels right and try to do the right thing.
I have recently highered my rates and hours. I am getting news of negative talk yet understanding on it but a huge response from new wealthy clients. I love the new experience!!! Any advice from the ladies or men on this subject I'd love to hear! I am on a new (and if you saw my reviews or know me) well deserving adventure. This is a whole new set of rules I am figuring out! Originally Posted by Chloe
Raised, Sugar. The word is raised....

That's about it in terms of my advice.

Welcome & enjoy!!!
  • Chloe
  • 01-19-2010, 11:37 PM
LOL, yes it is!!! Can you see how nervous I am??? lol Words have escaped me. HOW SILLY!!! Advice taken! Always keep my composure to maintain my excellence lol.
  • Chloe
  • 01-19-2010, 11:39 PM
And by the way . . . thank you ladies! I know for a fact that I have never fit a mold I have come across and will not start now
LOL, yes it is!!! Can you see how nervous I am??? lol Words have escaped me. HOW SILLY!!! Originally Posted by Chloe
No worries! Certainly, nothing to be nervous about! Breathe, Chloe, breathe.....

Advice taken! Always keep my composure to maintain my excellence lol. Originally Posted by Chloe
And always preview your posts before submitting...

Enjoy! This is SUPPOSED to be fun!!!!
  • npita
  • 01-20-2010, 09:08 AM
If you're getting enough business to be satsified with your income, your rates are not too high.
  • Chloe
  • 01-21-2010, 12:18 AM
I was getting too much business! And had the question of becoming a high volume provider or an HDH>
Hey MA, I seem to have misplaced my card. Where do I get a replacement?