Figure Power Coming to Houston!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=130608

I already have my appointment scheduled and she is good to go with my fantasy. This is definitely a new one for me, but it is something that I have wanted to try for awhile now.

Wish me luck!
Someone from AR posted a review on a wrestling session. Sometimes I do wish I were stronger but I guess I'll have to settle for squirmy.
babee- I've done a few wrestling sessions, and I completely loved them. Strength is an important factor, there are several holds that as long as they're done correctly are fairly easy.
SMS,
I sincerely wish you luck! Keep us posted (if you're still alive)!! LOL

abdclub
babee- I've done a few wrestling sessions, and I completely loved them. Strength is an important factor, there are several holds that as long as they're done correctly are fairly easy. Originally Posted by Adrielle
Damn Adrielle. I cannot get my eyes off of your banner. Just lovely and so artistic. Oh, and welcome to Another Realm!!!

Elisabeth
Someone from AR posted a review on a wrestling session. Sometimes I do wish I were stronger but I guess I'll have to settle for squirmy. Originally Posted by babee
I used to wrestle with boyfriends back in the day and loved to be pinned down. Now, I'm just too infirm. Gosh, I would worry that I would hurt my back. Smile. Or somehow, someone might get hurt ... like moi.

Still, though, the whole wrestling thing .. if taken to a real level of endurance, just sounds HOT. Kindof wish that I could watch!

Eliabeth
Surely I'm not the only one signing up?
thats awsome sounds like fun!!! If I had a cock I would totally do her, or visa versa....
Idk im debating if I should or I shouldnt . . .
Damn Adrielle. I cannot get my eyes off of your banner. Just lovely and so artistic. Oh, and welcome to Another Realm!!!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Thanks Elisabeth! I'll try to come around here more often.
Idk im debating if I should or I shouldnt . . . Originally Posted by mojojo213
you should...you should....
I have seen her four times in dallas over the last year.the only wrestling we did was with tounges if you know what I mean!my review of her is on ter.Im seeing her again in December.
you should...you should.... Originally Posted by babee
+1
I have a friend that competes. She's hot and she has caught me checking her out and she returns my stares but I lack the nad's to make a move...
thats awsome sounds like fun!!! If I had a cock I would totally do her, or visa versa.... Originally Posted by DDMcGee
DD..and what would be preventing you from participating anyway? inquiring minds want to know ... GRIN.
Thanks for the heads up on Figure Power visiting Houston! I definitely need to try to make myself available. I started getting into erotic wrestling and just love the face-sitting by a woman!