does eating fruit really make it taste better

I have always heard that eating fruit makes your cum taste better. Ladies is this true have you ever had a client who had eaten fruit before a session? If it is true what is the best fruit to eat or the best diet to have the best tasting cum? Ive heard water melon, pinapple, peaches, oranges....ect and does diffrent fruit make it taste diffrent, or is all of this just an urban legand of sorts?
No, but eat plenty of asparagus, garlic and onions as well as curry. Take the big yellow vitimim bs. This should make for a delectible taste!
A friend of mine told me that one of the guys she dated in college was a heavy drinker. Lots of whiskey and liqueurs. And his cum tasted sweet like concentrated sugar. Shrug. All hear-say. Not willing to test myself on that matter, and have yet to find a swallower (though one ex did enjoy the smell of it, but she was weird otherwise, too).
Personally, with my experience eating fruit does help. I have dated people who were vegan and ate mostly fruit and it tasted way sweeter. I will do an experiment when I go home and let y'all know the results
Well now I'm curious to know if eating fruit will make me taste sweeter....I'll let you know in bit! For the guys, try pineapple juice...but you have to drink a bunch at least 24 hours out....
Attached Images File Type: jpg Fruit Test.jpg (346.5 KB, 275 views)
lol thats funny buzzworm86 lol that reminds me of some comments made on a different thread
Actually, I think its more of a regional thing and Tanner, since you are offering to do research on the subject, I think the Dallas region must be part of the research.

Personally, with my experience eating fruit does help. I have dated people who were vegan and ate mostly fruit and it tasted way sweeter. I will do an experiment when I go home and let y'all know the results Originally Posted by TabooTanner
wow kelly love the pic now im really hungry but i think id rather have a little taste of your sweet fruit
Kelly,

Ole Cumandgitit will work for bananas, blueberries, strawberries and blackberries! I am YOURS as either testee or tester!!!!
Kelly, let's try something, I will eat strawberries and banana's and you eat Pineapples and we will see who tastes sweeter

And Dallas does seem like a good environment to run some tests
taboo tanner id love to be the taste tester lol
Of course it makes a difference. If you're snowballing (love it) or if she's swallowing, drink your pineapple juice or other appropriate nectar to enhance a sweet taste.

Ladies, we love you! Just keep leading us to "knowledge."
We might need more than one taste tester And btw, Kelly, I am totally enjoying your sexy time video!!
We might need more than one taste tester And btw, Kelly, I am totally enjoying your sexy time video!! Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Tanner, I'm totally enjoying your avatar...the cheeks are mesmerizing!

Kelly, let's try something, I will eat strawberries and banana's and you eat Pineapples and we will see who tastes sweeter

And Dallas does seem like a good environment to run some tests Originally Posted by TabooTanner
And you read my mind on the strawberries and bananas....they're my aphrodisiacs ! We'll leave the pineapples for the guys...and let the tasting begin!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Strawberry.jpg (91.8 KB, 248 views) File Type: jpg Bananas.jpg (109.3 KB, 254 views)
Oh my goooooddddd, those breasts are beautiful. My mouth is watering so much!!