Sperm flavored yogert

Yogurt*
At least its not Greek yogurt.
Eewwww .......chocolate yogurt
So, Pickup Kid, would you still think it was "funny" if the guy had been gay and given the tainted yogurt to you?

Didn't think so.
How did she know what Sperm taste like?

that's what I thought was funny.
How did she know what Sperm taste like? Originally Posted by pickupkid
You're kidding, right? Do you honestly believe that any adult woman doesn't know what it tastes like? How is normal adult experience "funny" by any stretch of the imagination? Would you think it was "funny" that she knew what alcohol tastes like or could recognize household chemicals by their smells?
There's two different kids of sperm.

The one that tastes like nothing.

And the one that tastes like eggs, milk, salt and a little bit of ginger.

LOL!
There's two different kids of sperm.

The one that tastes like nothing.

And the one that tastes like eggs, milk, salt and a little bit of ginger.

LOL! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
If you had to pick, which would it be?
You're kidding, right? Do you honestly believe that any adult woman doesn't know what it tastes like? How is normal adult experience "funny" by any stretch of the imagination? Would you think it was "funny" that she knew what alcohol tastes like or could recognize household chemicals by their smells? Originally Posted by AngelOK
not every women tastes sperm and not all of them know the variations on taste.
that guy who tainted the yogurt is a sick puppy.
I don't approve of what that guy did . But I don't believe that every woman knows what sperm tastes like.
I don't approve of what that guy did . But I don't believe that every woman knows what sperm tastes like. Originally Posted by pickupkid
Every NORMAL woman. There are some kids in Africa who have probably never tasted meat, but I'd still say normal people know what meat tastes like. Thinking it's "funny" that an adult woman has at some point in her life given a blow job is Beavis and Butthead level humor.
It is along the same lines of peeing in a pop bottle. I beleive a store clerk was brought up on felony charges for that. It is bodily fluid, and any time you are exposed to it is dangerous, but to be exposed to it without your knowledge, as a 'prank' is just wrong on so many levels. The guy should be locked up, and I think a good ass kicking from a few ladies in heels would be a good touch.

Like Angel, I fail to see the humor in this.