Name: Lily
Phone: 512-939-0034
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: San Antonio Street
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Dark, Shoulder with clips in hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’,4’’, Skinny with MM C’s. Nice Lips and Teeth. Asian MILF from the Store.
Recommendation: Yes
Love being able to take a shower without having to walk down the hallway like some other Spas in a towel on camera the whole time. I do wish they had a table shower though.

Has anyone been able to get a girl to shower with them?
I think it was Luxury Spa in Dallas where each room had its own standup shower. I went there only once, was let in, MMsan walked me down the hall, but no one was available. On the way out, heard a shower going along with some faint moans coming from room. Unfortunately, never had a chance to go back.
I think it was Luxury Spa in Dallas where each room had its own standup shower. I went there only once, was let in, MMsan walked me down the hall, but no one was available. On the way out, heard a shower going along with some faint moans coming from room. Unfortunately, never had a chance to go back. Originally Posted by RadioHam
Luxury and Pearls both had rooms with showers in them. Fun times.
Ok, I texted booker and they said new girl Emily arrived. Thin with C cups. She said she remembered me and said Emily thin and pretty like Crystal.

Do you think I should go for new girl or Lily before she leaves? Has anyone seen Emily?

Help
"Luxury and Pearls both had rooms with showers in them. Fun times."
I saw Asa at Luxury right before they closed. Bali and Smile also had showers in some rooms. Dallas has gone way downhill. Austin is getting better. How is the parking at Rejuve?