Different Stroking for different folks!....

I just don't get how people don't see that the chemistry or sexual attraction can be the same.. Maybe some girls can perform the same no matter who it is cause they have that talent... I mean I will not take on every one that contacts me and that's why I prefer to be more communicative on what another's desires are. I may not be into or want to or better yet enjoy doing what it is someone else is looking for. So I suggest they may want to find another provider. Perhaps if you read a review and a lady does really well at something for one and in a following review, the following client didn't have a so great experience... Maybe its not the provider and someone else needs to look in the mirror ...and go hmmmm.... Did my dick stink or did I have bad hygiene?? Or were my balls extremely hairy... Idk its same for a woman when someone don't come back. It takes self preservation to help determine what someone else's extent may be on how far they will go. That's why I try and choose. I mean some people I'll ask and when they come throw me off by bringing a strap on they want me to wear... Hell, I don't mind but I just feel like an encounter should be discussed so one is not thrown off by the other. Mainly so that both parties enjoy it. Cause from my experience most ...not all clients but most I've seen would prefer a woman enjoying themself. So am I wrong for trying to make sure that every encounter is good by trying to communicate about it as much as possible? I feel like it makes it more of a relaxed encounter and no surprises when one provider don't want to engage in something but now feels obligated to do so in the chances of someone saying something shitty. Not every cock gets sucked the same... "Just an example on the sucking cock..not pointing out anyone or thing pacific" It may not always be the provider, but that seems to be who gets thrown under the bus. My main thing I guess I'm speaking of is ... Is it unreasonable that its going to be, at least for me, different strokes for different folks? I mean I'm kinky freak but I don't care for someone thinking its all fair game to do what ever it is they want to a provider.