❤❤VAGINA REJUVENATION!❤❤

IT'S THE BEST DECISION I'VE MADE SO FAR! Tighter than tight, perfect proportion! I'm so glad it's done and healing perfectly. Can't wait to feel it for the first time.
  • Gldy
  • 08-12-2020, 03:10 PM
Oh my! Glad it went smooth & you're feeling good!
I am so glad I did it. Time to retire I!
Keeps your cervix from falling out when you get older.
Hahaa!! Didn't know my cervix falling out was a thing?
It won't be now. :-)
We guys also have penis rejuvenation. Anytime we want to rejuvenate our penises, we get a gal to polish it and keep it moisturized with her mouth or with her vagina.
Hahaa!! Didn't know my cervix falling out was a thing? Originally Posted by Avion Taylor
So, one of my ATFs had a labia reduction years ago. She said it was very painful and she wouldn’t have had it done if she knew how painful it was. I liked her lips the way there were. What actually is this pussy rejuvenation that you had done? How does a surgeon accomplish that?
If it’s tighter than tight, how loose was it before.

Asking for a friend.
I heard there is now procedure to make a woman a virgin again
I heard there is now procedure to make a woman a virgin again Originally Posted by CG2014
Yes, I can confirm that.

I once new a lady, and her family. She and her husband went through a bad divorce and I ran into her several years later. It turned out that she had cancer in her female area and her cervix, uterus and almost everything else female had been removed, redone and made like new. Just a rebuilt area for basic sex. She had recovered and had not had sex in years. It turned out that the doctors had made her like a virgin again.

I was happy to comply with her request. We dated for months. Still a good friend.
Wait a second, how cis-conformist of you. How dare you assume the 'person' who had 'their' cervix, uterus, etc removed was a woman?
It could have been a dude who's sex reassignment surgey when tits up... So to speak.
Wait a second, how cis-conformist of you. How dare you assume the 'person' who had 'their' cervix, uterus, etc removed was a woman?
It could have been a dude who's sex reassignment surgey when tits up... So to speak. Originally Posted by HndsmGntlmn
Nope, I had know this women and her children for decades. No assumption my part: I know. You have assumed I did know know.

We are what we are born with, and we are stuck with that fact.

Be grateful about being born a man, some people are just born stupid. We would all agree that is sad, but a fact of life. Be grateful with how you are born.
yes its very good felling for first time