Encounter: Ginger turned Monday into Super FunDay!

Date: 3/11/2019
Name: Ginger Doll
Phone: 479-358-1917
Email Address: sparky_ginger@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=17895
City: Bentonville
State: Arkansas
Address: Her Incall
Activities: Convo, Hot Tub, DFK, breast play, DATY, BBBJ, DT, mish, HJ, GoT, Russian, prostate massage.
Hair Length and Color: Very long auburn
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hot MILF. Flat stomach, toned legs, nice and super soft MM's. Pussy was shaved and a nice clit that needs attention. Extremely sexy and attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review Ex! Congrats on your first review. Sounds like you had good time.
I think this is the best first report I've ever read. I don't know if there is a Trophy, but if there is , you should get it. GREAT ! She deserves this kind of report. Makes my first one look really lame. lol

GREAT JOB !
Thanks so much for the kudos Cherokeechief. Too bad I can’t brag about it anywhere outside ECCIE. I can’t take all the credit. In a few weeks, I am visiting Dallas so I have been checking out the encounters there and I started figuring out there was a whole of details I was missing so I ponied up and got two months of premium access. I had no F’ing idea there was so much info in the ROS. I guess if I hadn’t had the premium access, I would have no idea what was expected. You are right, Ginger deserves the best and I am glad I made a great first connection. I have now seen some of the horror stories on others. Thanks again!!
Great first review Ex! You certainly made a great choice in Ginger to write your first encounter on! Welcome aboard!
Great first review! Ginger is a lady who goes the extra mile to take care of you and make sure you leave with a smile on your face.
Damn Ex! You come out of the gate with Ginger! You lucky bastard! You’re ruined now!! Welcome to the club! You got the real Doll for sure from the sounds of your review! You know you did it right when you get the death clamp! Lol She needs to make her way back to Central Arkansas! Great review
Great review. Ginger is my regular when in Hog country. One of the best anywhere. 2 weeks until I get to see her again.
Activities: ...GoT... Originally Posted by Exchequer

LOL
Finally, someone saw my GoT activity! That is where I called her Cersei and she called me Jaime and someone was in the room yelling shame!