Encounter: Summer. She Turned Me Upside Down, Summer Summer Summer.....

Date: 02/27/2019
Name: Hot Summer
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: summerone69@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=269416
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: WLR
Activities: GFE See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A VERY attractive, curvy MILF. Beautiful skin head to toe, beautiful natural DDD's, nice ass, nice everything! Very pleasant and down to earth personality. Such a nice name too, don't you think? https://youtu.be/NEhSLUFnpWM
Recommendation: Aw hell yes!
Great review Austin!! I like me some Summer. Classy and sexy at the same time. I really enjoyed our time together. Can't wait to see her again.
Great review Austin!! I like me some Summer. Classy and sexy at the same time. I really enjoyed our time together. Can't wait to see her again. Originally Posted by Baconman
Thanks Baconman! I agree. Classy and sexy. I’m glad she was such a big hit here so that hopefully she can come back soon!

• TBoo
  • 03-25-2019, 11:13 AM
Dully noted, TBoo bring your own corkscrew! Lol. Great review and spot on Austin. Summer is a must see Central Arkansas fellows when she returns I’ll definitely be book another awesome session with her!
  • TBoo
  • 03-25-2019, 11:14 AM
Dully noted, TBoo bring your own corkscrew! Lol. Great review and spot on Austin. Summer is a must see Central Arkansas fellows when she returns I’ll definitely be book another awesome session with her!
Great review Austin!!
Dully noted, TBoo bring your own corkscrew! Lol. Great review and spot on Austin. Summer is a must see Central Arkansas fellows when she returns I’ll definitely be book another awesome session with her! Originally Posted by TBoo
BYOC! Yeah don’t cause me to be a corkscrew blocker! Yes I will booking with her whenever she returns, which hopefully will be sooner rather than later!

Thanks guys! If you haven’t met her do yourself a favor. Let’s make her want to be a regular in the Rock!