ROS

So I just posted my first review, and I don't have premuim access yet, so when I click on my review I can see the ROS. So did I do something wrong when I submitted my review ? Can everyone else see my ROS, even those without premium access ?
After you write a review, it has to be approved manually by a mod. Depending on a number of factore, this could take a bit. We are all volunteers and work reviews when we can.

You will always be able to see the ROS on a review you wrote. You will also be able to see any private comments in a thread you start.

Just be patient.
Pistolero - I recently wrote a review too, that has yet to be approved. However, I am not able to see the private comments, even though it is a review that I started....
Pistolero - I recently wrote a review too, that has yet to be approved. However, I am not able to see the private comments, even though it is a review that I started.... Originally Posted by CHUDONTKNO2
That's interesting you should be able to see your own review regardless if you have PA or not. At the moment it's taking us a bit longer to get you folks the credit for these reviews due to tech difficulties but rest assured we are working it as best we can. Please give us sometime.
Mojo, sorry, let me clarify.

I can see MY review, but I can not see private comments that people posted on MY review thread. Is that the norm?
Sorry, I just read on another mod thread that I was wrong. Some versions of the software do it. But , it does not work that way here.
Gotcha! Thanks for checking on that, Pistolero!