Prego feedback , suggestions

• ttmax
  • 08-22-2016, 11:52 AM
Had a wonderful experience and would like to suggest if anyone is looking for one of a kind, to reminisce days past, experience something beautiful, soft, brilliant, I can't think of the words, but it was fabulous! Congratulations on her pregnancy
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=230664
Thank you for the shout out xoxo!
She glows hotness...Ditto the shout out..
She glows hotness...Ditto the shout out.. Originally Posted by MrTex1959
How sweet xoxo
Mmmmmmmm........she looks ultra yummy!! :-9
She's off the chart. Every inch of her is yummy perfection.
Damn,sounds so good this one...hope to get an opportunity here soon...idk just might be worth a my first review ; )
  • giana
  • 08-23-2016, 01:45 PM
Well that's awesome for all who get to enjoy the experience.. that pregnant glow is definitely a sexiness that no one person can explain. I myself am expecting my first with plenty of time to enjoy this exciting experience..I want to thank those who are discussing it so openly. I wasn't sure I was going to be desired or sexually attractive to my play dates. I know.now that I should smile relax and get my freak on. Can't wait!!
There's nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman
I felt the same way when I had planned to announce. I heard that it is some what a fetish...but honestly that wasn't my concern. Its an experience that I wanted to share with everyone and experience the feeling along the way. Its the sexiest I have ever felt, and the glow & watching my body change has been beyond the words I can think of right now. It makes me truly know that I enjoy what I do...so have fun & yes, be open. Its a lot of fun especially if you love orgasms. I KNOW I DO & get to have them ALOT more than usual xoxo
😀
I felt the same way when I had planned to announce. I heard that it is some what a fetish...but honestly that wasn't my concern. Its an experience that I wanted to share with everyone and experience the feeling along the way. Its the sexiest I have ever felt, and the glow & watching my body change has been beyond the words I can think of right now. It makes me truly know that I enjoy what I do...so have fun & yes, be open. Its a lot of fun especially if you love orgasms. I KNOW I DO & get to have them ALOT more than usual xoxo Originally Posted by Alana kay
Wow very sexy! Wish I worked by the airport so I could plan a visit.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-23-2016, 11:01 PM
Not an ISO post.

Moved to the proper forum.
Well that's awesome for all who get to enjoy the experience.. that pregnant glow is definitely a sexiness that no one person can explain. I myself am expecting my first with plenty of time to enjoy this exciting experience..I want to thank those who are discussing it so openly. I wasn't sure I was going to be desired or sexually attractive to my play dates. I know.now that I should smile relax and get my freak on. Can't wait!! Originally Posted by giana
I felt the same way when I had planned to announce. I heard that it is some what a fetish...but honestly that wasn't my concern. Its an experience that I wanted to share with everyone and experience the feeling along the way. Its the sexiest I have ever felt, and the glow & watching my body change has been beyond the words I can think of right now. It makes me truly know that I enjoy what I do...so have fun & yes, be open. Its a lot of fun especially if you love orgasms. I KNOW I DO & get to have them ALOT more than usual xoxo Originally Posted by Alana kay

Congratulations to both of you!! I hope to soon experience the pleasure