Dom/sub

Are there a lot of y'all out there that are really interested in this?
I found out I was a sub a little over two years ago. It's been an amazing experience for me personally!!
Im naturally a sadist. It definitely takes time to build up a clientele base, but once you do, you will have lots of fun
ive learned i was a sub a long time ago when i turned 18 i went right into learning everything about the bdsm lifestyle it was soo interesting for me.
I am very submissive, and there's nothing I like more that being dominated by a beautiful, sexy woman.
I agree with Lhornbk - I love to be dominated by a beautiful sexy woman - I am willing to try just about anything once.
Dom/sub doesn't necessarily involve bondage, but I enjoy discovering someone else's erogenous zone while she's blindfolded and bound. It's a slow and frustrating for her as I experiment with various toys and textured objects. Personal restraint is required to build up this level of anticipation and arousal. Silent commands through body language is also fun.
I am somewhat submissive. I also don't mind being put in restraints, and there's a few other things I like but nothing too crazy...
And I love a man to give me control....the control to giving him pleasure, to take him to new heights. When you cum to me, your cock is mine. I want it hard, throbbing, begging for a release and then yes when you have pleased me you shall then feed me. The Mind Fuck is the biggest turn on, having a man trust me enough, to just relax and let me have the control, the power to guide us both to a higher level of sensuality. Damn, now Im wet again....Slurp~~
Very nice Athena.

I think a lot of us have Ds tendencies. Even those who don't actively experiment with it tend to sway to one side or another, even unconsciously. But there is no right answer for everyone on the definition of Ds or BDSM. It's highly subjective. When most people say what's kinky I them, I call it vanilla. If I call something kinky, they have never even thought about it.

I'm dominant, very dominant. I just don't use that side of me with partners where there's no trust involved. Truth be told, I have never and will never understand people who can do it without that. Particularly with a intense scene where aftercare is required, I don't think that really exists in the hobby world.

But then, I'm not submissive and don't think that way.
And I love a man to give me control....the control to giving him pleasure, to take him to new heights. When you cum to me, your cock is mine. I want it hard, throbbing, begging for a release and then yes when you have pleased me you shall then feed me. The Mind Fuck is the biggest turn on, having a man trust me enough, to just relax and let me have the control, the power to guide us both to a higher level of sensuality. Damn, now Im wet again....Slurp~~ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Wow... I love that. U also really love being tied up and tickled.
I luv being the dominant one in a session.........UNLESS I do a mfm {then I will gladly be the sub}
Before you put yourself out there as a submissive, get some mentoring from providers who have walked that path before....many things to look out for, what to be careful about, etc., but can be very satisfying if done smartly.
V
I have found this in the Hobby... takes multi sessions to find the right chemistry but it is worth the time to get it right...

... I just don't use that side of me with partners where there's no trust involved. Truth be told, I have never and will never understand people who can do it without that. Particularly with a intense scene where aftercare is required, I don't think that really exists in the hobby world.

But then, I'm not submissive and don't think that way.[/QUOTE]
Ms Athena is a master of control. Being under the control of a sexy women is very sensual in itself.
Well, I think logistically/financially it's a bit odd to wrap my head around. Spending the money to buy time to develop that trust, then buying a large enough time frame to play AND leave time for aftercare.

Besides, providers don't like marks. Ever. Just seems impossible.
V
I have found this in the Hobby... takes multi sessions to find the right chemistry but it is worth the time to get it right... Originally Posted by houston_switch