Locating no BS Upscale Providers - ISO

Too Bad you're not in Tri Cities /or Knoxville this week.
You found me! TeeHee!

SNL...do you ever travel to Austin?
Sure would love to show you my DD'!

Please check out my Showcase and Reviews!
Looking forward to meeting you in person sweetie...
SL

I can spend $300 to $500 ph.

Here's the wish list:

-Upscale Incall residence or 3/4 star hotel (no motels)
-No upsell
-Age range: 25 to 50
-Hair color
-Body type: Fit, Curvy or Rubenesque (no BBW's)
-Ethnicity: Caucasian, AA, Latin or Mixed
-No tattoos (or very few)
-Non smoker
-DD+
-Classy courtesan type
-FS, PSE, GFE, BI-SEXUAL, DOUBLES, FEMALE CONDOM FRIENDLY,
-BBBJ only... (no CBJ providers)
-Pics must be clear and accurate. If I find the pictures are not accurate I will probably not go forward with the session.

Thank you Originally Posted by SNL9933
-Well, I only do 4+ star hotels
-I NEVER upsell
-Age range early 40's
-Hair color Brown
-Body type: Fit, Curvy
-Ethnicity: Caucasian
-No tattoos NONE.
-Non smoker
-DD 34DD
-Classy courtesan type
-FS, GFE, BI-SEXUAL, DOUBLES, FEMALE CONDOM FRIENDLY,
-My photo's are accurate although I blur my face. But my reviews vouch for my accuracy and beauty.
-Well, I only do 4+ star hotels
-I NEVER upsell
-Age range early 40's
-Hair color Brown
-Body type: Fit, Curvy
-No tattoos NONE.
-Non smoker
-DD 34DD
-Classy courtesan type
-FS, GFE, BI-SEXUAL, DOUBLES, FEMALE CONDOM FRIENDLY,
-My photo's are accurate although I blur my face. But my reviews vouch for my accuracy and beauty. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
PM Sent.
hmmmmmmmm.......I might be able to meet your criteria.....oh wait

Spikebaby
Jenna of Dallas
-I have 2 private incall locations in the DFW area. Both are private, quiet locations
-I never upsell
-I'm 36
-Auburn/Reddish Brown
-Body type: I'm in between Curvy and Rubenesque.
-I have one small tattoo on my lower back
-Non smoker
-DD+
-Classy courtesan type
-I'm very open with my menu--
-BBBJ
-I do not show my face on the web. I only keep a few here on Eccie, for a better selection, you can check out my website mentioned in my signature.

Thank you
hmmmmmmmm.......I might be able to meet your criteria.....oh wait

Spikebaby
Jenna of Dallas Originally Posted by Spikebaby
awww still thinking about it....sigh....
If you make it to Philadelphia, NYC, Washington DC, or the surrounding areas please send me an email as to your travel plans. I fit the above description and it would be my pleasure to meet with you soon!

Chloe Summers xo
Let's see...

-Upscale private incall
-No upsell, well of course not!
-Age range: 25 to 50, 26 so I just make the cut
-Natural auburn hair
-Body type: Rubenesque! Thick and curvy, with long, toned legs
-Ethnicity: Caucasian (specifically northern european)
-A few tattoos, but not many and quite tasteful
-Non smoker, yup!
-DD+, well I have 40Ds but I'm sure most find them quite satisfying
-Classy courtesan type, this could mean very many things but I think I catch your drift.
-FS, PSE, GFE, BI-SEXUAL, DOUBLES, FEMALE CONDOM FRIENDLY, BBBJ only... (no CBJ providers): Check, check, double-check.
-Pics must be clear and accurate. If I find the pictures are not accurate I will probably not go forward with the session: And you're well within your rights! My most recent pictures were taken a few months ago, and I only allow my photographers to use very minimal editing to perfect any photographic inconsistencies. I never allow editing of my body or face.
hi baby im sexykylieey i think that i wld love to talk to u contact me 2252289582..i hope to hear from u...
I'm in Miami! Come see me.
I think you're looking for me Hun. (:

I am in Dallas but I travel a bit too. I prefer multi hour sessions. Then we aren't rushed and can fully enjoy each other's company. (: if you are ever out here.... Do not hesitate to call. 817.715.9854
Let's see...

-Upscale private incall
-No upsell, well of course not!
-Age range: 25 to 50, 26 so I just make the cut
-Natural auburn hair
-Body type: Rubenesque! Thick and curvy, with long, toned legs
-Ethnicity: Caucasian (specifically northern european)
-A few tattoos, but not many and quite tasteful
-Non smoker, yup!
-DD+, well I have 40Ds but I'm sure most find them quite satisfying
-Classy courtesan type, this could mean very many things but I think I catch your drift.
-FS, PSE, GFE, BI-SEXUAL, DOUBLES, FEMALE CONDOM FRIENDLY, BBBJ only... (no CBJ providers): Check, check, double-check.
-Pics must be clear and accurate. If I find the pictures are not accurate I will probably not go forward with the session: And you're well within your rights! My most recent pictures were taken a few months ago, and I only allow my photographers to use very minimal editing to perfect any photographic inconsistencies. I never allow editing of my body or face. Originally Posted by fionakelly
hi baby im sexykylieey i think that i wld love to talk to u contact me 2252289582..i hope to hear from u... Originally Posted by sexykylieey
I think you're looking for me Hun. (:

I am in Dallas but I travel a bit too. I prefer multi hour sessions. Then we aren't rushed and can fully enjoy each other's company. (: if you are ever out here.... Do not hesitate to call. 817.715.9854 Originally Posted by Alysonjones
Very very nice ladies....
Am I the only one kinda disturbed that SNL's sig for a "hooker" board uses a Patrick Bateman animated gif? I can't be the only one who remembers that scene and what happened afterwards....

Keep those hangers away!

(Sorry to go off-topic. I don't fit the criteria at all but as with 70% of my time on ECCIE I'm was just scoping out ladies I might want to know biblically in the future.)
^^^If you're 'thinking' I am a hobbyist that is into pain or hurting someone....plenty of providers know otherwise.... it's a funny .gif. geez...seriously....