Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, some caressing, BBBJ, DATY CFS-Mish
Session Length: 30
Fee: 120
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Possibly has some Hispanic or Latina in her. Cute spinner type, nice A cup breasts, a few tattoos most notably on her leg. Very nice shaved tight kitty.

She is very pleasant, sweet and bubbly and has a very cute squeaky voice.
Recommendation: Yes
She's a doll!
Is she the new spinner in the Hub city? Marley?

JaG
No, she isn't Marley. Lola is from Baton Rouge. I just left a visit with her and I'll post my review. My experience was a little different. First I'm going to search Louisiana providers to see if I can find her showcase because she's supposed to be on here.
Ok, my review up and waiting for approval. Pretty girl and all but read my ROS
No Bass I was there early yesterday morning. I wasn’t rushed by her but by me. Had to get to work.

Purvis I hate you were rushed. She was fun but needs to invest in a day planner calendar hell even an old cocktail napkin with Regular coming at such and such time.
I hate not having seen her Ad sooner she is definitely a cute young hottie with a nice ass:

https://www.instagram.com/lola_a1sinceday1/

Do you guys know if she is still in Hattiesburg or If she will visit again Hburg or Biloxi?

Thanks for the review guys. Check that ass video in the link makes me want.to run to see her. We need to tell her to come to the Gulfcoast more often
Jimmy, my understanding is she's here in Hattiesburg for a few weeks. I'd check out Purvis's review and make an informed decision.