New to thi s city but not to this site ... Do you remeber me?

Hey everyone!

I'm Kali I may be new to ABQ, but definitely not new to this site. Do you remember me? Have you ever meet me or had the pleasure of reviewing me?

I'm super excited to be back on and apart of this site, after going UTR for many years in my home town DALLAS.

I look forward to meeting everyone and having some fun and hopefully building some good relationships & reviews along the way!!

But most of all I am excited to reconnect with some long lost and dear friends.

Don't be shy … say hi!
Show some love … I wanna make friends too.

Makes me sad nobody is welcoming me … I see everyone else gets comments and kind gestures and I'm being ignored.
Impatient aren't we.

Welcome babe
Yeah I did totally come off impatient I just remember a completely different experience than this site last time I was here people were very vocal and it was just more active but I can see a lot has changed thanks for the welcome babe
No problem babe. You're welcome
Welcome back. It's good to see you here.
Welcome back hon!
  • F250
  • 08-19-2020, 01:59 PM
Howdy and welcome
good to see someone new coming here ...... once you get settled in, consider a trip to the north west corner of the state
Welcome back beautiful ��
Welcome back !!!!
Glad you are here
When can I see you
Yeah I did totally come off impatient I just remember a completely different experience than this site last time I was here people were very vocal and it was just more active but I can see a lot has changed thanks for the welcome babe Originally Posted by Kali Curves
I post a lot here. So welcome Kali. Too bad I don't live anywhere near Albuquerque.

The last time I was in Albuquerque, was 1957. I remember it on old route 66 as we flew through it on the way to California.
How to tell if you are talking to a hooker.

Babe, hun
  • jwj6o
  • 08-24-2020, 05:48 PM
WELL THERE 2 OF US FROM SHREVEPORT, COMES VISIT LOUISIANA SOON. WELCOME BACK