chicken tax - WTF????

http://jalopnik.com/lets-celebrate-t...-tax-977715943

stupid tax I've ever heard and it applied to everyone around the world when it should have been specific to Europe as a retaliatory measure.

I guess Europe still has that chicken tax on their books as I can't find anything on this one.
http://jalopnik.com/lets-celebrate-t...-tax-977715943

stupid tax I've ever heard and it applied to everyone around the world when it should have been specific to Europe as a retaliatory measure.

I guess Europe still has that chicken tax on their books as I can't find anything on this one. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You mean that's a "special" tax for YouRong, Iva-Little One, and MunchMore?
You mean that's a "special" tax for YouRong, Iva-Little One, and MunchMore? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You mean that's a "special" tax for YouRong, Iva-Little One, and MunchMore? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Then you and dildo should fear the dick head tax.
And how long have you been paying that tax.
And how long have you been paying that tax. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Should I have added your name ?
And how long have you been paying that tax. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I'd like to have half of the tax money that EKIM and assup piggy mambollah pay for preparation H and preparation H lip balm, since they buy it in truck loads for their gloryhole operations ! It'd be like hitting a big lottery jackpot !
I'd like to have half of the tax money that EKIM and assup piggy mambollah pay for preparation H and preparation H lip balm, since they buy it in truck loads for their gloryhole operations ! It'd be like hitting a big lottery jackpot ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
HEY HEY GAY REY,
HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED TODAY ?
I did not have sexual relations with that chicken Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ftfy
I did not forsee that this post about the chicken tax would turn into "beat up ekim" thread.
I did not forsee that this post about the chicken tax would turn into "beat up ekim" thread. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Really?