Hildebeest Is Rocked By Secret Service Agent Book Exposing Hildebeest's' Dirty Laundry

Former secret service agent Gary Byrne was posted outside Bill Clinton's Oval Office in the 1990s, and has decided that since "the Clintons must never again be allowed to put your children at risk", to write a tell all book titled "Crisis of Character", exposing the Clintons' dirty laundry.

(source)
Oh shit!

Wait until flghtr65 hears about this.

That boy ain't gonna be happy!
that ain't the half of it. See IB's other posts .. if Putin and the Kremlin torpedo her .. she's done. as in FELONY done. let's play her a song shall we?

Can't wait till you read this book and post some Corrupt/Crooked HilLIARy & BillShittery...

that ain't the half of it. See IB's other posts .. if Putin and the Kremlin torpedo her .. she's done. as in FELONY done. let's play her a song shall we?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I did see IB's other posts. Fucking good stuff! (The same goes for The Doors!)

She sure as hell ought to be indicted. Sort of afraid the fix is in, though, and we'll have to put up with that stupid cunt for four years. Depresses the hell out of me to think about it.
I did see IB's other posts. Fucking good stuff! (The same goes for The Doors!)

She sure as hell ought to be indicted. Sort of afraid the fix is in, though, and we'll have to put up with that stupid cunt for four years. Depresses the hell out of me to think about it. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Let me put your mind at ease, brother...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_r0RXiGZDM
Even though most of the pundits say no, that could happen! Hell, they've been wrong about almost everything else, so why not? This is the most unfuckingpredictable election ever.

Hey, IIFFOFRDB! Great username and great guiding principle! Why the fuck didn't people give me that advice 30 years ago?

Hey, IIFFOFRDB! Great username and great guiding principle! Why the fuck didn't people give me that advice 30 years ago? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO

I know except, I was trying to find the # of the sperm recepticle the other night to thank her for giving me the best SON in the world!

She missed out!

The "cunt"