Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Solvay
State: New York
Address: Charles Ave
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A cups, pointy nips, nice butt. Dressed in yoga pants with a black top. She wore a very tight bra too. When she had her mask off, she had a very cute face - you can tell she's very early 20s. Possibly 18-19.
Recommendation: Yes OOO Yes

Don't worry, we ain't takin it as braggin...summa us are kinda throwin up a little, actually..

Neither part of that statement is true.

Yeah...that's why. Either that or...maybe she just hates fukkin scary old white dudes...

Jeezis. The disconnect from reality on this site is amazing.
Have any of you simps ever actually had sex with a gal ya didn't have to pay for? I'm thinckin not....

Great informative review. No matter what rooster says.
he was probably there today

Don't worry, we ain't takin it as braggin...summa us are kinda throwin up a little, actually..

Neither part of that statement is true.

Yeah...that's why. Either that or...maybe she just hates fukkin scary old white dudes...

Jeezis. The disconnect from reality on this site is amazing.
Have any of you simps ever actually had sex with a gal ya didn't have to pay for? I'm thinckin not....

. Originally Posted by rooster
He goes ahead and says what he wants about me - without knowing me - yet he has encounters dating back over five years! Ha! He calls me an "old white dude" - but he's probably 5-10 years older than me. Smdfh
He goes ahead and says what he wants about me - without knowing me - yet he has encounters dating back over five years! Ha! He calls me an "old white dude" - but he's probably 50-100years older than me. Smdfh Originally Posted by Presj22
FIFY. But I also fucked 50-100X more funnels than you...

I got no personal problem with any of you. And I know you are all desperate AF. But jeezis....try to have some humility, at least. C’mon....do ya really thinck these gals enjoy one damn minute with you?!

There are advantages to being old and jaded, I assure you...

FIFY. But I also fucked 50-100X more funnels than you.... Originally Posted by rooster
Now, who sounds like they have no humility?

- makes the whole thing harder to believe.
😉

- makes the whole thing harder to believe. Originally Posted by sunnydayve
My bad, I forgot to mention, she said “next time”. I guess as if to say I pay the rest next time. She used her phone to translate a lot
Now, who sounds like they have no humility? Originally Posted by Maximum4
Whew. Lighten up Max. Have a laff or two just once in awhile....
Whew. Lighten up Max. Have a laff or two just once in awhile....
. Originally Posted by rooster
Ok. I will.

I'm just not hear to have a "laff" at the expense of my fellow hobbyist or call them names comparing my hobby history with theirs--I'm here to share information and find good pussy.

Not be insulting.
Seriously, why make fun of the fellow hobbyists? We’re all here to spread the word of a good place to go to and warn of bad places to go. I thought that was the idea.

NOT tell about a good time you had and have some guy insult you about it and ridicule you for paying for it.

BTW I’m not a “geezer” and so what if i were - or if anybody is on the board?
shhhhh just don't put in COED where Maggie is hiding