Being teased untill Im dripping!

I love being played with and/or licked slowly and softly untill im litterally soaked and begging for you to put it in.

Tell me how would you make that happen?
You will find out soon!
softly, teasingly, with just the tip --- of my tongue, occasionally sucking on your clitty, exploring all of you bringing you so close several times until we move on to other games!
I'd ask you to wear a skirt with no panties. Then approach you from behind, slowly pull your skirt up, bend you over, and bury my face in your perfect ass. Going back and forth between tonguing your pussy and ass. Maybe a little extra attention to your perineum as I slide a finger or two inside you to go g-spot hunting.
Omg you guys are really making me hot!!!!!
No one brought out the toys! One's tongue can only go so far and be at one place at a time, but add two hands and some toys one can hit other spots at the same time. There is also the game where we stop for a break and then do it again with a break, then again and a break.
Little flicks with my tongue from the nipples and back to almost the clit and then back….repeated teasing for just a little bit ��