Name: JanellSauvage
User ID:: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=354532
Phone: She Will Provide
Email Address: She Will Provide
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=354532
City: Tyler
State: Texas
Address: Troup & Loop 323
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, MSOG ... BBBJ, 69 w/CIM (YMMV)(Pop #1), MISH (Pop #2)
Hair Length and Color: Long and Straight ... Down to her shoulder blades. Mostly brown with some highlights. She is on her way to going blonde. Not sure how I feel about that as I adore her overall package now as it is.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 36DD (Natural) - 30 - 40. We are no longer able to put her in the "Rule of 100". She is maturing right in front of our very eyes. She has developed more womanly curves as she matures. She isn't getting fat but now has even more curves that really encourage you to drive slow at times and at other times push you to the edge as you put the peddle down to go fast & hard around those curves.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like an awesome time. Hope to make her acquaintance some day. She’s a doll
I would like to reacquaint with her! It’s been over a year for me but your review has her on my TDL!
Sweet gal with GPS. Glad you had fun.

HID (21-HID)
Sweet gal with GPS. Glad you had fun.

HID (21-HID) Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
Seems as if with every review she’s mentioned in , you just happen to mention GPS or a degrading flaw in reference to her. It’s almost as if your trying to limit her business or cast a shadow on her shine. We all waiting on those tables to turn...
  • jwood
  • 05-13-2019, 06:47 AM
Her body looks nice.
The Rule of 100? That is arbitrary and I think unseemly for this jewel. After all, viewed with a jeweler's loupe, every diamond has a 'flaw'. There is no such thing as a 'perfect' diamond. But such perfectionism does not seem fitting, especially for this dazzling beauty.
Let us appreciate such a woman's class, which is the over-riding rule for this monger.
And THIS woman seems to possess herself and present herself with class, and a certain dignity which demands respect. I hope to be find my way into her circle of clients in the near future.
Her body looks nice. Originally Posted by jwood