Question

So to those that know me know im legit.. No drama & super friendly. I had a hypothetical question.. Can we try to entertain it.
Lets say if u went to ... Hmmm lets say the social & the person u wanted to wonder off with for a visit or hhr would u get a room or possibly pay another provider for using there place since its a hop , skip & jump away.for less than an hour. Noone would know u two slipped away.. But just curiosity ..

If im not allowed to post any hypothetical question or in wrong section please REMOVE.

thanks in advance
Ur Sweet LexXxi dds

You're an adult, whats the big deal? Just do it.
Cochina😁
Darlin' it wouldn't be the first time and it wouldn't be the last.

Socializing and networking is what keeps commerce comercing.
Darlin' it wouldn't be the first time and it wouldn't be the last.

Socializing and networking is what keeps commerce comercing.
No like what if i offered u gents to take who u like & met at the social for hhr visits .. Men would tip out just like renting a motel hotel but cheaper. Ive had a gent ask if id rent him my 2nd bdr for play with his sb. But nvr gave it thought..
You would be providing a great service, IMO...nothing like making a lil extra rent money.
^^This..
I mean literally 2 min car ride through parking lot & right across.. Safe & discreet. But it would be great i thought bc some providers live far & still want to enjoy an after party. Plus notjing hotter than getting some & coming bk like i just needed a cigarette break.. Lol..
Jesslove, & a new playmate may be with me at this nxt social. I truly hope to see new faces.. New & old providers or hobbyist.
Xo
LexXxi dds
Lexxi, I'll be at next week's social and would love to discuss more!
RR
Oh I see. I thought CJ had strict rules about no hobby discussions or arrangements taking place at socials. If you recall, a social in Houston got raided years ago because transactions were taking place there.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but you would need to be ultra discrete about it.
Discretion is the better part of valor.

And, per the rules of the event, no hobby discussion at events is permitted.

Invites and announcements always remind attendees of ^^^ the rules ***

As for Houston, yes, in 2009, there were 12 peeps out of the more than 200 attendees (who did not respect the event rules) who got hauled downtown.

*** those who cannot respect all of the rules (or who cannot maintain their vouching status) are dropped from the guest list.

Organizers and hosts across the spectrum have learned quite a bit since events first began in 2001 and the learning continues into hobbyverse 2019.

For those who need more info, there's a link in my signature.
although the OP seemed a little confusing at first, i thought the suggestion was off limits per social guidelines...

not a bad idea nonetheless...not a whore-house, but a whore-apartment

Oh I see. I thought CJ had strict rules about no hobby discussions or arrangements taking place at socials. If you recall, a social in Houston got raided years ago because transactions were taking place there.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but you would need to be ultra discrete about it. Originally Posted by tpepsi
Hf lol. Big diff i worked in houston. For aloha adult modeling in 2005 that was definitely my first whore house literally... But all b.s aside u can pm me, gents & ladies. I just wanted opinions & ive been around since aspd days &i really would nvr out anyone or put myself out there. Id love to meet and get reaquainted with friends..
  • Mokoa
  • 11-30-2018, 10:44 PM
Closed.

Guideline 26.