SENSUAL DOMINATION OF A COUPLE

Recently caught a vid on the web showing a Dominatrix sensually dominating a couple. It really got us curious . . . what say you all? Looking for opinions and ideas about domination scenarios that are sensual rather than the "Pro Dom" style. Nothing wrong with Pro Dom, we are just more interested in the sensual side.

In the vid, the man was restrained up against the wall while his partner was "taken" by the Mistress. Included restraints, mild flogging, nipple clamps, blindfold, tease/denial, tickling, etc. After having had multiple orgasms, both of them, the man was released and both then were tasked with pleasing the mistress including strap on play on both. It ended with all three having had multiple orgasms . . . it was damn hot . . . dude had a boner the whole time but couldn't touch.

How about some other variations on the theme?
Nobody?
Sounds very hot....I would use the sluts to pleasure each other for my enjoyment, controlling them,only allowing them to cum when I was ready for them to release, as well as pushing them to forced Os, time and time again.....Thus you are enhancing their bond as they are working together to please me as well as pleasuring themselves. Same thing I strive to do in doubles, as I so get off on pushing limits and taking others to new heights of pure pleasure......
It is HOT for playtime...I like sensual domination! MsAthena's scenerio is hot too!
exploring new things is so exciting! Enjoy life!