Foot fetish question?

• g1102
  • 03-21-2014, 03:30 PM
What is your ideal foot type? Big, little, painted, naked, or shooed?

Follow up question: Are you attracted to big boobs and big feet/ small boobs and small feet? Or, are you thinking what the hell do boobs have to do with my love of feet?

I identify my self as a kinkster not neccsarily as a fetishest so, I like lots of different things. I tend to think symmetrically, I like big boobs big feet and tall (5'10"+)

Of course there is no perfect answer just curious. Thanks for your input.
It has been my thing for more than half a century and I long ago gave up trying to explain the WHY part of it! Will say this much: title size is irrelevant to my fetish interest!
It has been my thing for more than half a century and I long ago gave up trying to explain the WHY part of it! Will say this much: title size is irrelevant to my fetish interest! Originally Posted by Solemate62
correction: TIT SIZE IS IRRELEVANT....
small..size 5 is perfect,painted toes always,red is HOTT,heels,on for most of the session,
  • g1102
  • 03-21-2014, 05:49 PM
correction: TIT SIZE IS IRRELEVANT.... Originally Posted by Solemate62
Got it. Thanks for the clarification. (Thank you for your candidness.)
  • g1102
  • 03-21-2014, 05:56 PM
small..size 5 is perfect,painted toes always,red is HOTT,heels,on for most of the session, Originally Posted by jfarmer2
Gotta ask: Boots or shoes?

I am a boot kinda guy. Leather/ Synthetic makes no difference, black and side zip however is preferable.
shoes..open toe,4 inch heel minimum
For me bigger feet, size 9 and up preferred. Longer toes with the nails painted red, high arches with wrinkly foot bottoms. And being ticklish is a must!! Along with my foot fetish, I have a tickle fetish. That's my 2 cents worth!!
For me bigger feet, size 9 and up preferred. Longer toes with the nails painted red, high arches with wrinkly foot bottoms. And being ticklish is a must!! Along with my foot fetish, I have a tickle fetish. That's my 2 cents worth!! Originally Posted by oktickler
Thanks for the input. You are in the Ticklish branch of foot fetish, I'm in the sensual foot worship branch. Also there's the group into being Trampled and still there is the group that is into dirty to very dirty feet with worship in mind, licking them clean and so forth!
  • g1102
  • 03-22-2014, 10:09 AM
Oooo.....sticky, honey/ chocolate covered feet, cleaned and then worshiped. Never even thought of that before. Not bad.
For me bigger feet are better, as long as they have that feminine look (hard to explain but you know it when you see it), bare feet are always best and nails MUST be painted. Also I like longer toes and longer nails. If gal has longer toes/nails then I can put up with smaller size.

Like Solemate mentioned I am also in the group that enjoys being trampled. Girl has to be lighter, so if she's tall and has a big rack she may very well be too heavy to do trampling. But l couldnt care less about her boobs if she's got good looking feet. Nice to see I'm not only foot fetishist on the site!!
In2FeetBaby, good to hear from you and NO, by a country mile, you are not the only foot crazed dude on Eccie!

Sidebar to an earlier question: my tastes to what my lover wears on her feet really runs the gamut: heels, boots, sneakers, even flip-flops! Really prefer no socks, no nylons, pantyhose, etceteras. Just her bare feet in her footwear of choice!
I love my mistresses cute feet. They beg to be adored rubbed and the toes sucked.
Size 5 to 8..high heels or open toe shoes
Ah, foot wear!! Important part of my sessions. I always ask that she wear white socks and either tennis shoes or boots of some sort. For me, I so enjoy removing those and baring those pretty feet!! They tend to be more sensitive right out of shoes as well.