ANY SEMI SENSUAL DOMMES WITH A VENUS 2000?

You've seen my previous posts, I can often be into heavy bondage, rubber, leather, pvc...I love extreme looks and toys, with massive tease, denial and kink sessions. Not a pain junky but love the control, and ritualistic use of pleasure to make me puddy. Edging and milking are delicious torture....I just need the scene "around" it too.

I'm a cross between BDSM and kinky sex....Why Can't BOTH go together?

Would love to meet/play with one or more who have the venus milker, electro gear, slings, swings, and various restraint systems. Of course your nature given weapons are hot too! lol

I have a bag full or masks, hoots, rubber gloves and boots----love to see you dressed as well.

I can and will travel for those who can help with my search!

Thanks!
DB
It can be what ever you choose to make it.........Its all about the pleasure and making your fantasy cum true, as I feed off giving pleasure and seeing the effects.....your eyes rolled back, your body trembling, your cock hard and throbbing as I take your to the limit and then back down again and again. Pushing limits and exploring new levels is what it is all about....How does one know if they like it till they try it........Toys are just a way to enhance our pleasure......to explore our passion and fulfill our needs in all ways..........
I have been a Domme for over 3 decades, but have never heard of the Venus 2000.
Please enlighten us about your toy.
Many of us do electro and do prostate massages, and combine electro/anal things.
Why is this Venus toy so wonderful?