New rules at XTC

So I danced last night this club has lost their minds all dancers have wear booty shorts or grannie panties basically lol.. And no more showing boobies and still have to wear latex even tho we can't show them wtf..wonder if this is gonna happen to all SA clubs..surprised it was still packed as hell and we all made money but just letting you guys know not to expect to see much here lol...
XTC is still around? Last time I went there was a Friday night 2 years ago and there was only one girl dancing. They change or something?
What a total croc of shit. City Council has turned SC's into Breakast Tacos - there's one or two good ones to be found, but you have to ghack your way through a bunch more to find them.

As for Miranda: Girl, I want to see you again in a sweater. I mean, dayum. And then I want to see you without the sweater!
That's fucked up. Not even worth letting them break into your car anymore...
You should go back to MGM young beauty, was there last week - you would have raised the rent value significantly
Loved it when Xtc was all nude but yea these clubs are wack lol.. MGM is too far but we will see when I go again might have to shake this ass in corpus
Loved it when Xtc was all nude but yea these clubs are wack lol.. MGM is too far but we will see when I go again might have to shake this ass in corpus Originally Posted by mirandalee
"IF" you go to MGM, would love to see you.

Its not like that in Austin's XTC is it?
XTC was an under 18 club so its probably got different rules than a strip club.
^^^he means under 21...
Nope they got new rules because vice got them and some girls got a ticket because of their bottoms.
I dunno last time I was there got a dance and girl was blatant on extras. Made me uncomfortable as hell.
Yea kinda hard to do extras when you are wearing big shorts lol.. Guess I will go to blush hope they didn't make any crazy changes I will find out lol..