Ravens club update for my strippers lovers

The owner from this club updated me that there will be no more pasties or booty shorts, topless though. Just letting my fellow club goers know, its kinda out of San Antonio but might be worth the trip. Drinks are cheap but not much privacy in VIP but if you know how to be sneaky get your thrill baby lol...
I was in there the last week... Raven convinced the girls to get completely nude. I tipped Raven and all the girls dancing just to keep it going
Lol completly nude huh gotta ask her on that I love being naked she wanted me to,go in tonight but I couldn't make it she's pretty cool... Debating on going there or Mgm oh the choices baby...
Lol completly nude huh gotta ask her on that I love being naked she wanted me to,go in tonight but I couldn't make it she's pretty cool... Debating on going there or Mgm oh the choices baby... Originally Posted by mirandalee
Too bad not MGM Cabaret and Me Off to enjoy you! Someday the stars will align and I'll see you in the flesh. And, the more flesh - the better