Thanksgiving

As we approach the holidays I have so many things to be thankful for but tops is my believe in GOD and knowing no matter how terrible I am or conditions in this world I can always call on HIM. He loves and cares for all and wants people to accept HIM into their lives.
Thank god i am atheist. wait, what.
Thank god i am atheist. wait, what. Originally Posted by Bingocardlover
Everyone has their own beliefs, guess that's what USA is all about. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
As we approach the holidays I have so many things to be thankful for but tops is my believe in GOD and knowing no matter how terrible I am or conditions in this world I can always call on HIM. He loves and cares for all and wants people to accept HIM into their lives. Originally Posted by happy 1
Nothing like preaching on a hooker review board.
We all need to know about GOD. Jesus in Bible times talks about His visits with All kinds of people. GOD HAS A Great love for all the things he has created. To all have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
Do you know why Jesus couldn’t eat M&M’s?

They’d fall through the holes in his hands.
You might be surprised when you find put who is in heaven.
You might be surprised when you find put who is in heaven. Originally Posted by lookintoo1
Reminds me of the story of a guy that died and went to heaven. He was surprised to see some of the people that were there. Then he noticed that the people were in stunned surprise to see him there!
nice sentiment..thanks!