New and In Need of Help! Thisana Samui

Hi Everyone my name is Thisana Samui I am new on ECCIE I have read some of the posts and information but I m not positive how to advertise and connect with members

Text 424-210-7705 if you can help me navigate

Thisana
Welcome Thisana
Welcome! Love your images! You can't really advertise here but I would suggest get involved on your local area portion of the board. If you ever travel to Upstate NY i'd love to give you some more tips.... yeah I said it..
Welcome Ben Dover is correct you cannot advertise. Your participation in the local boards is advertising in itself.

Ben Dover has looked at your photos. I have gone in and looked at your photos, just wish you were on my travel route.

Love your shoes!
Welcome beautiful,

Cum to Texas!

Look up home.ourhome2.net for advertising on an alternate board which is big in the Midwest and Texas.

SF
You can say hello in the Denver forum, but as already mentioned, there is no advertising on this site.
Yup, I agree with Ben. Please make a trip to NY. And most of the successful SW'ers are active on their local board.
Welcome. Hope you travel to DFW.
First off your AWESOME

Secondly the best advertising you could have is a couple of positive reviews posted here .

I have yet to meet you but have subscribed to some of your media content online .

Hopefully soon we will meet .