New Adventures Await- Midwest Local

I guess they say what is done in the dark will come to light.

I am a career professional, who happens to love the art of companionship and divine secrecy for all parties. I came to this site because I was informed about a review. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2872121
Im not sure how to attach my correct information to the review, but im pleased with my first public review and hope to have more in the future.

I travel all over the Midwest so there's no telling where or when I might be somewhere. I have proper employment that allows me to not only travel, but work Per Diem so im able to get the best of both worlds; play with generous gentlemen while working my normal career.

XOXO-Skyla; Nebraska
Hello and Welcome!
Wellcum Aboard young lady
Thank You. Im just glad i have one review because for some reason men want to see females with reviews. I would think a fresh new face in this would be worth it, guess not. lol
Thank You. Im just glad i have one review because for some reason men want to see females with reviews. I would think a fresh new face in this would be worth it, guess not. lol Originally Posted by Skylaa
Hundreds of new fresh faces every day.
Reviews are preferred so one has an idea if what's being offered is actually what's delivered.
Good luck here pretty lady.
I didn't realize not having any reviews here =not seeing anyone I was wondering how that worked since there is no advertising via post on here correct?
Your best advertising is good reviews.