Waterloo questions...

I’d love from insight from both clients and providers...

Some family issues might require me to move from Des Moines to Waterloo, IA fairly soon. What’s the industry like there? DSM has been so good to me that o don’t want to leave, but family comes first, of course.

Thanks for any advice!
I have hobbied there a few times, always like seeing Cara while there. Been hit or miss reaching other people. No big issues other than trouble connecting with people.
I live in the Cedar Valley (Cedar Falls/Waterloo) We'd love to have you here on a regular basis. You won't be able to receive the donation rates you had in Des Moines but you can keep busy. We don't get too many great providers like you up here. They go to Cedar Rapids or Des Moines. I'd love to welcome you to the Cedar Valley
I live in the Cedar Valley (Cedar Falls/Waterloo) We'd love to have you here on a regular basis. You won't be able to receive the donation rates you had in Des Moines but you can keep busy. We don't get too many great providers like you up here. They go to Cedar Rapids or Des Moines. I'd love to welcome you to the Cedar Valley Originally Posted by MelvinYorkshire
Melvin, you won’t get “great providers like me” because you won’t pay their rates lmao. It’s rude to suggest in one sentence that you think I provide a valuable service, and then say that I’m not worth the pay in the next *eyeroll*.

I appreciate the attempted compliment and insight, but I’m sure if someone said the same thing to you in a professional setting you would be understandably frustrated!
Mya,

I'm sorry you took it that way. That was not my intent at all. I just know the "hobbyists" here aren't used to paying the higher donations that some providers receive in Des Moines and bigger cities. I was just trying to help you out. I'm sorry if I offended you. I apologize.
Mya,

I'm sorry you took it that way. That was not my intent at all. I just know the "hobbyists" here aren't used to paying the higher donations that some providers receive in Des Moines and bigger cities. I was just trying to help you out. I'm sorry if I offended you. I apologize. Originally Posted by MelvinYorkshire
I appreciate the apology. No hard feelings. If I do come out to the Waterloo area, I’ll be sure to let you know! ��
Thank you. Glad we're on good terms!!!
I would definitely come see you!! Same distance for me and different scenery!