Fake…

Disappointing... but that profile didn't make it past a sniff test anyways (I'm not making the assumption that a woman is running it)

* Google of phone number reveals ONLY the Tryst profile (no other media presense)
* No reviews on ECCIE or TER
* Deposit request

It sounds like I need to add reverse image search and face search as well.
There are a few on Tryst that are out of the norm lately advertising good looking women and above average list of services and want deposits paid upfront and not on P411 and zero reviews anywhere I can find.
somre ladies want gift cards for payment that is no go for me along with deposit
A couple "ladies" I talked with said would take a gift card instead of a deposit since I let them know I wouldn't do a deposit. They said I could hand it to them when they arrive. I didn't, but not sure what the scam is?
Usually with a gift card scam the "lady" will ask for the code off the card, "just to make sure it's valid". Then she'll say that you can *actually* hand her the card when you arrive, as if that's finally giving her the value of the card. But once the numbers are known, the card is emptied...
Usually can tell when theyre fake on tryst. If their tour says they go from NYC to Omaha then to Boston then Denver. Thats fake as fuck. Go with your gut boys.