Discussing services

What do you do if when setting up a meet with a provider, she doesn't tell you what services she provides, instead only discusses in person? If the services she provides doesn't fall into what you want do you just leave without paying or what happens?
I can't say that I blame them, as LE likes to help use that as a trap.

It helps to try and use some regulars that you know what the provider enjoys. Reading reviews can help, but if you have really bad breath and she doesn't kiss you don't be surprised.
Read revieww. If the provider does not have reviews, think with your big head and just avoid her. TGTBT is often the case in this hobby. You can also tell there that you will meet and discuss in person but if it what is discussed is not what you want, then you will end the session.
Must be talking about Olivia
Never discuss services combined with donation. Any conversation of services aligned with compensation is complete stupidity . Donation is for time only , not services. Anything that happens during your time is purely impromptu unless you know the provider well enough to trust that conversation. Paying for a providers time is completely legal .

When you meet someone unknown always use this technique and you will not get yourself into trouble. Consider your donation with an unknown , disposable income that you are willing to gamble .

If an unknown provider asks me what I like . My response is lets find out . Proceed as if she knows exactly what you are there for without verbalizing . Again , Donation is strictly for the providers time . Only gamble with disposable income .