Monstrous Rubber Duck

This is not photoshop.

Bless artists:
http://www.florentijnhofman.nl/dev/project.php?id=154
New Orleans at Halloween is so much fun. Will it be your first visit here? Are you going to dress like a rubber ducky? lol
I'm packing a paint brush.
Gosh I read the title of this thread all wrong and got all excited. :-(
New Orleans at Halloween is so much fun. Will it be your first visit here? Are you going to dress like a rubber ducky? lol Originally Posted by heidilynnla

I'm primarily going down for VooDoo Fest, and since it's so close to Halloween I decided I'd stay. I have spent a great deal of time in NOLA, and know the French Quarter extremely well. It's amongst my favorite cities in the world.

Being into some pretty strange fashion trends when I'm not Lauren (unless he's brave), I've never waited for Halloween to play dress up! New Orleans is up there with Tokyo and San Fransisco (New York comes close), you can get away with wearing nearly any wild outfit, any day of the year. People are impossible to shock, they just give you a warm nod of approval!

I'm thinking of going as a zombie Sweet Lolita or zombie Geisha. Toronto has a zombie march leading up to halloween, so i'll just reuse the costume. I look forward to doing wig and jewelry shopping in NOLA on Halloween. They've got some truly lovely artisan shops that will likely turn out beautiful pieces.
I'm packing a paint brush. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I'm packing my paint remover!!

Gosh I read the title of this thread all wrong and got all excited. :-( Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Now I need to know....What did you think it said???