Ermei on Youree

Would be interested in your experiences. PM if needed.
Great massage. Beautiful lady but justassage.
I don't mind playing the long game. I actually enjoy it. Wish me luck.
Let me know how it goes. I'm on the look out for good massage even if it doesn't come with extras.
If you don’t care for no extras Chinese hands massage , Candy gives the best massage in Shreveport . Hands down
That was only because Wendy was there for the past 3 years. She now on youree at the windy spa. Same m o. Massage only. But she is professionally trained.
Windy Spa. I'll give that a shot. Where is Candy located?
"Massage only. But she is professionally trained."

Doesn't matter. I like a real massage at times. If I want the other I know where to find it. Thanks for the info!
Really nice massage.
Good massage don't bother with +++
CoCo at Ermei is a great massage and fun to talk to but massage is it and will not do anything else. I have gone to her for 4-5 years and become very good friend. She is good and legit 100%.
CoCo gives a great massage and never seems to be busy. Probably because she only does a massage. Lisa across the street gives a great massage but speaks no English. I've grown fond of her because she goes out of her way to make sure I feel good. Nothing sexual. She gives me food that she cooks and vegetables from her garden, although I tell her I have my own garden. I've met her husband and her sister.