If the forum for all posters or just a few?

• WTF
  • 03-14-2011, 11:13 AM

So Ans what did I miss?? on second thought please please please do not tell me I will end up needing another nap. Originally Posted by Becky
You missed Ans being very bad. She been starting more chit and then running and hiding when the points get passed out!

Is there a discount for just a nap? Originally Posted by discreetgent
It is called the nutless discount! "No nut before the nap, No nuts after!" Ask poor Ed.

No I think were back to 2+2 =5 Originally Posted by Becky

Wakeup, thats your cue!
[**In my best American colloquial comment**] As I understand it, there is nothing "flat" about you. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Oh Charlie, I can't believe you would make such a perverted remark!.....Oh wait, this is a hooker board....carry on

You missed Ans being very bad. She been starting more chit and then running and hiding when the points get passed out! Originally Posted by WTF
Now now calm down WTF, you get points for being mean in this forum!

Now now calm down WTF, you get points for being mean in this forum! Originally Posted by Valerie
lol
No I think were back to 2+2 =5 Originally Posted by Becky
Certaintly nothing worth mentioning. You are safe from napping. Originally Posted by Ansley
[SIZE=3]You missed Ans being very bad. She been starting more chit and then running and hiding when the points get passed out! Originally Posted by WTF
So tell me WTF, who really likes to coninue to stir the pot?
WTF stirring the pot.
Attached Images File Type: jpg cannibal pot.jpg (44.0 KB, 63 views)
Here is a little blurb on secession that was going on about 150 years ago. I like the way the gentleman involved in the story decided to settle things.

The report came first from Texas Senator Louis Wigfall, who is still clinging to his office despite efforts this week to unseat him (an all but pointless exercise, since he will almost certainly resign next week once Texas officially recognizes the results of a referendum approving secession). Taking time out from drinking sprees with Robert Ward Johnson, who until his resignation on inauguration eve had been a senator from Kentucky (reportedly, after their first bibulous encounter last week, Johnson remembered slapping Wigfall and expressed his regrets, adding that he would understand if Wigfall felt obliged to seek satisfaction on the field of honor; Wigfall, professing no memory of the incident, magnanimously forgave Johnson, and invited him to go for a drink),
Maybe you should put aside a good bottle of scotch.
WTF, now I know how you came up with your screen name...Can you be a little more vague so there's no chance anybody can know WTF you're talking about?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
you've but peered through a small window into the garbled processes of his brain
Oh come on. Its not that organized.
Now, now PJ, such insults.

It is called the nutless discount! "No nut before the nap, No nuts after!" Ask poor Ed. Originally Posted by WTF

Ed who???
Now, now PJ, such insults. Originally Posted by discreetgent
For WTF & I, that was a compliment.