If the forum for all posters or just a few?

Connecticut is know as "The Land of Steady Habits" state.
http://www.netstate.com/states/intro/ct_intro.htm
For excitement the insurance companies increase rates rubber stamped by our insurance commissioners.
A thrill a minute
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz Huh wa you say sumpin'?
Damn!! How are we supposed to compete with all that excitement? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
SRO, can you handle this by yourself or you need back-up?? I hear that Texas place is pretty big...I'm here if you need me!!
I think this applies:

"One Riot, One Ranger" Originally Posted by Captain William "Bill" McDonald
I think everyone is biased ............If half the posters are afraid to say they see some bias , that does not mean that there is no bias. Originally Posted by WTF
These two points seem to go well together.

When you say 1/2, you mean the women that were issued points and you - right? Given that the women pointed are hot, and you like hot women, all this whining and dragging out something that SHOULD have been dead a long time ago seems to be steeped in bias from all sides there.

The deal is, that people were REALLY mean on that closed thread. Really mean. There is NO REASON to accuse people of being old and ugly and having old pics. There just isn't. As matter of fact, it smacks of a hostility between women that typically comes from having a man taken or being jealous. Your continued interest seems to be more from being bored (and WK the hot, mean girls) than an actual interest in the subject manner....

Personally, if I were the woman people directed those things at, I wouldn't have been upset. Just like I wouldn't be upset if they called me green. The things they said aren't true and don't become true because someone says it it. I'm never going to get upset over someone else being wrong and I wish that she wouldn't either.

And lets say I'm wrong - the mean girls aren't jealous and they think what they said is true. WHY? If you felt a woman was older and more fragile, WHY would you hurt them financially and emotionally? And WTF - why would you defend the consequences of such cruelty? It all just seems so mean....
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2011, 05:52 PM
And WTF - why would you defend the consequences of such cruelty? It all just seems so mean.... Originally Posted by Sydneyb
You asked for it Syd....so here goes.

You are full of caca on this one.

Here is what I defended. It says nothing about age or ugly or old pictures.

Then there needs to be some sort of entrace exam, because too many who proclaim to be...just aren't. Originally Posted by London Rayne

As to the thread that was closed....I would like to think that there is a bit more history than what you are willing to admit. The name calling was triggered by something else. It did not just fall out of the sky. If you are smart enough to acknowledge that premise then we could move on to solving the problem. If you think one side is angelic and can never do any wrong then you will continue to think like you do about the situation.

What I suggested was for ALL to give it a rest. That is not defending bad behavior in any form or fashion. That is just the reality. The reality that arguing about what came first the chicken or the egg was a lesson in futility. My point was to move on and quit dragging everybody else in. It is doing nobody any good, especially the ladies in question.
You seem to want to question my motives ....
Given that the women pointed are hot, and you like hot women,...

.... Your continued interest seems to be more from being bored (and WK the hot, mean girls) than an actual interest in the subject manner....

.... Originally Posted by Sydneyb
like I am desperate for some pussy, so desperate in fact that I will sell my principals down the river to get some. Do you really think it is a "Who is younger or prettier " type thing for me? If so you have lost your mind on this one big time. If you haven't noticed through the years Syd, I happen to piss off all the posters, I am not as loyal to personalities as I am my principals. I can only hope that my real friends will if not admire at least accept this personality flaw of mine. What I do try and do with folks that I am friendly with and may disagree is send them a PM or call. All of which I have done in this situtation.

Any more questions on my thoughts or character just ask and I'll be glad to answer best I can.
Syd, are you familiar with the concept of letting things slide?

Can we please close this thread?
deleted.
so desperate in fact that I will sell my principals down the river to get some. Originally Posted by WTF
I've seen pictures of this guy on the river (or was it a lake). he had plenty of pussy.
Can we please close this thread? Originally Posted by pjorourke
MA and I thought this better closed, too. Party over. Let's try to not revive it elsewhere.