Anyone have any intel on some streetwalkers?

Looking for intel on two streetwalkers I see on a regular basis walking between Louisiana and San Pedro. Both are black.

One is tall with dreads, she's on the thicker side with big ass and tits usually wears black lingerie and clear heels.

The other is also tall, slim with big tits, wears heels and blue/red/black lingerie.
  • Mecca
  • 04-24-2024, 07:05 AM
The tall one with big tits has a great body. But overcharges. Wanted 100 for cbj.
Damn. I can only imagine what she charges for fs.
Was driving in that area today and damn, you weren’t kidding huge knockers! Didn’t have time to see if more was on the table but I’m going by again after work, there were about 7-8 good looking gals around lunchtime
  • Mecca
  • 04-26-2024, 01:43 PM
Was driving in that area today and damn, you weren’t kidding huge knockers! Didn’t have time to see if more was on the table but I’m going by again after work, there were about 7-8 good looking gals around lunchtime Originally Posted by SpinnerLover27
I think they all travel as a group from California. There's another black girl with huge tits that walks closer to the circle k. But she doesn't see black guys and they are all expensive.