City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: DFW
Activities: Cbj, mish, massage, hj, cg, Lies and deception
Hair Length and Color: Micky: Shoulder length dirty blonde
Mouse: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Micky: Pretty face About 5' tall with b cups, had the girl next door vibe, small ass, not skinny or fat average build. Like a college sorority girl with a bad attitude.

Mouse: Skinny with C cups and a bit of bush, face maybe 5 or 6, about 5' tall. Had an ass. She was the nicer gal.
Recommendation: No
Dude. You familiar with the saying, fool me once shame on u, fool me twice shame on me. Why you go back? You must be gluten for punishment. 3 somes in this game are overrated anyway. Most end up being a doubles session, not a true lesbian encounter with girls into each other. 90% of time waste of money really but one has to do it once. Hope you learned the lesson. Having said that if anybody has true lesbo combo goddesses they want to share please PM. Ha
Dude. You familiar with the saying, fool me once shame on u, fool me twice shame on me. Why you go back? You must be gluten for punishment. 3 somes in this game are overrated anyway. Most end up being a doubles session, not a true lesbian encounter with girls into each other. 90% of time waste of money really but one has to do it once. Hope you learned the lesson. Having said that if anybody has true lesbo combo goddesses they want to share please PM. Ha Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41