Does CK1942 have some official status on Eccie?

You might want to brush up on your reading skills...before you step into it...AGAIN...

I never said you were pimped...I said you could be in the future by following him around...
Confucius say, "A word to the wise is sufficient."
Forrest Gump's mama says "Stupid is as stupid does."
Which one? Wakeup, SL, CK, or etc? Originally Posted by pyramider

Idk, maybe the post directly above me. Note the ^ that was used.
Idk, maybe the post directly above me. Note the ^ that was used. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Sir not the mod icky needs?
Forrest Gump's mama says "Stupid is as stupid does." Originally Posted by pyramider
In this case I suspect Forest Gump's mama will win the day.
Is it possible to become a benevolent pimp, who really loves his hoes?
Not only no but no fucking way. I have met him several times and he is just an active client. He has many times explained he has no connection to ECCIE other than one more guy looking for pussy.
I for one never heard of ck before he chimed in to my recent post in "Technical questions"regarding my heading being changed/downgraded,I had questioned this via "questions to staff" in Tampa/Orlando, even pm'd a mod in Upstate NY, and received no response from either,although he only reinforced my thoughts as to why this happened, that until I regain pa status, I will continue being treated like a second class citizen here,therefore whatever capacity he hold's if any,I say kudos to him for at least responding and offering a solution!
Posting my name was a mistake SL...it put you back on my radar...you won’t like this... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Your name? That just shows how stupid you are! If your "NAME" is "Wakeup" then ban yourself for a year for outing! Now if it's your handle then admit how stupid you are!

Bet you won't ban yourself. PLEASE don't give me ANOTHER LIFE TIME BAN! I'm begging you Wakeup! What would I do with myself?
The "good father" sounds unrepentant.
The "good father" sounds unrepentant. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
You just wait... I'm going to win CryptKinker & Wakeup over. Its just a matter of time! Humpty ain't got shit on me IJS

He loses more every time he comes back...it’s too bad...he was a member, once...
Still better than you.