Yeah!!

Yeah, we finally have our Arizona section!!

I will be working on getting the word out to people I know here, please do the same. We pretty much have a blank slate here, so let's make our little playground here in the desert the best.

We are allowed to repost reviews from other sites here to help get it off the ground and build the database. The requirement is that the lady is still an active provider in the area. Just put "Repost" in the title of the review.

CC
You told me you'd give me some recommendations while I was in AZ last week... still waiting... found my own entertainment, thanks anyway...
I'm so glad that people are starting to visit this section more.I can't wait to get back to PHX and meet some friends from the here!!
I'm so glad that people are starting to visit this section more.I can't wait to get back to PHX and meet some friends from the here!! Originally Posted by Michellepdxxx
Michelle, when are you planning to return? We need to meet!
I Know A Good Provider , At least she rocked my world.Mz_naudia nice little thick thing. But try to catch her I thick she said was heading back to texas. I think I might see her friend Michelle an see i she is just as fun as Naudia Was. I hope that helps