Hard

I’ve been away for a long while, but a long time client of mine recently died. I hadn’t seen him for a bit, but we often spoke on the phone after I moved to Austin. I wanted to share that this man was the best, he helped me when I seriously didn’t know if I could go on. The people I met here are the best people I’ve ever known and this man was literally a Saint if you could say that here lol. If I live forever there will never be a greater friend.

I'm sorry to hear that. I can completely understand how you feel.

We hear so much bitching about the awful guys we encounter while overlooking all the amazing ones. I can absolutely say I've met some of the nicest, most helpful men through this profession.

I hope things get brighter for you soon.
I’m truly sorry; losing a friend is never easy. Sending you warm hugs.

M.
I'm sorry this happened to you Lexie.
Sorry for your loss
  • bbkid
  • 09-05-2023, 06:04 AM
Sorry to hear, Lexie.
I was just having this conversation yesterday about what's worse. Knowing immediately that someone passed away or finding out about it weeks, months or even years later.
  • tth
  • 09-05-2023, 10:34 AM
Sorry to hear this Lexie
So sorry for your loss, Lexie
Thanks for all the kind words, I seriously miss everyone back in Houston. I've found out years later that major people in my life died, for sure the worst. My friend and I communicated on a regular basis, I knew he was sick for a long time but always hoped for the best so it was still a shock. I found out by Googling him and discovered his online funeral, it was upsetting because I really didn't like the passages from the Bible his loved ones chose to read. I'm not an especially religious person, though I did go to Catholic school. I'm sure they did what they felt was right. This is the problem with making friends with those you can never truly know, but I don't regret a minute knowing this man.

Take care everyone. I hope to visit there again soon.

So you went to a Catholic school....does that imply that you're "Catholic" ???

Asking for a friend.....
Sorry for your loss
sorry to hear
So you went to a Catholic school....does that imply that you're "Catholic" ???

Asking for a friend..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

No, I see you’re still doing your best to stir the pot. It must be exhausting lol

~
HARDly !

Is this thread hobby-related? Perhaps it should end up in the litterbox since it's not.......