Would you say you generally trot?

Or do you prefer more of an amble?

I prefer to canter myself.
its more like grrr... woof woof...

all bark no bite.
I prefer to flee.

speedy's on his way

speedy's on his way Originally Posted by Hotrod511
If I ever tried to go over bumps like that, I'd be on my ass on the pavement.
i prefer the Gallows Pole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSZca1Q9IWA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Great album
Great album Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Anything Led Zeppelin did was great.
Anything Led Zeppelin did was great. Originally Posted by bambino

a tad off topic but i was talking to an old friend the other night and we got into talking about all the great concerts we saw in the 70's and 80's. He asked "What was the best concert you ever saw?"

my first response .. "uhhh .. i don't think you want to know"

he replied "what was it?"

my reply "Led Zeppelin"

his reply .. "Oh yeah, i forgot about that"

he missed the Zeppelin show in April 77 in Louisville because he was climbing over a chain link fence to avoid the man in blue and fell off, fucked his back up a few days before the show. he spent about 5 days on his back in a brace. missed the show. he still has that ticket. we pondered what an un-torn Led Zeppelin ticket might get on Ebay.

i saw Led Zeppelin twice in 1977 and twice with Page and Plant during the UnLedded tour.

i know an English dude who was at the Knebworth show. no one knew it then but everyone at that show were the last people on Earth to see John Henry Bonham play.

RIP Bonzo.

a tad off topic but i was talking to an old friend the other night and we got into talking about all the great concerts we saw in the 70's and 80's. He asked "What was the best concert you ever saw?"

my first response .. "uhhh .. i don't think you want to know"

he replied "what was it?"

my reply "Led Zeppelin"

his reply .. "Oh yeah, i forgot about that"

he missed the Zeppelin show in April 77 in Louisville because he was climbing over a chain link fence to avoid the man in blue and fell off, fucked his back up a few days before the show. he spent about 5 days on his back in a brace. missed the show. he still has that ticket. we pondered what an un-torn Led Zeppelin ticket might get on Ebay.

i saw Led Zeppelin twice in 1977 and twice with Page and Plant during the UnLedded tour.

i know an English dude who was at the Knebworth show. no one knew it then but everyone at that show were the last people on Earth to see John Henry Bonham play.

RIP Bonzo.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I believe they only came to Pittsburgh once, I missed them. I’ve seen pretty much everyone else during that era except the Doors and Credence. Saw AC/DC about 5yrs ago, my second time. They were damn good. Angus Young was still insane.
  • mj850
  • 06-19-2019, 08:27 AM
This thread has gone way off topic. but discussion of Led Zeppelin is always good.
I never saw them live but I had their first four albums on vinyl. I recently watched a tribute to them at The Kennedy Center from 2012 and Heart (another group I loved) did a cover of Stairway to Heaven. Awesome, until Ann Wilson butchered the words at the end.
I especially liked when Jack Black talks about them selling their soul and Jimmy Page is cracking up. Bonham's son played drums.
amble. and a good rub down.
My amusement from any poll is that the so called margin of error at the back data can frequently be larger than the point spread on whichever politician or issue is being polled.
To me that means whomever paid for the poll wasted their money.