Hong Kong vs Deja Vu Showgirls

Never been to TJ before and planned a trip for the 11th - 14th. I just wanted to know what was better. If anyone has any information please let me know. Thanks
Neither, as far as I know, charge to look around. Go to both if you much. Zona Norte has a few bars (4 last time I was there) that you can go in and out of at will and pick a lady you want to take up to your room or up to a room by paying the rental fee. I stayed at Cascasadas both times. You can take HK ladies up for free to your room. If you are in another one of the bars you can't. You'll have to pay the rental. I think Tropical has a hotel as well.

I brought 400 and I'm not cheap at all, I'll buy drinks for the ladies etc.. and it wasmore then enough to have a blast.
Tropical has its own hotel, but they CAN use Cassadas. Las Chavez also uses Cassadas, and of course Hong Kong.They are all owned by the same group.

Chicago has its own hotel

Adeleta's also has its own hotel, I think it is the same one that Valentina's uses. I was able to pay a "bar fine" (6 beers) to Valentinas to take the girl back to my room at Casaddas, which worked out well because she stayed the rest of the night. :-)

Most street girls have a preferred hotel (usually the one they are standing next to), but about half the time I could get them to go back to Cassadas with me, without a penalty fee or hotel payment, and no, these were not walkers.
This is all awesome information and I appreciate it as my trip is approaching on the 11th. If there's anymore information from other sources as well is definitely welcome
I always stay @ casscadas when I'm in TJ, it's convenient cause it's in the center of all the action. As stated above you dont have to pay to use ur own room if you take a girl there that isnt an HK girl.
I've had numerous Chicago an adelitas girls in my room but I would get there number and we would meet up after or before there shift, I've even took a few girls from mermaids to my room..I've never had an issue.
Hong Kong, I love the cream show.